Psychopath

and here i was thinking this couldn't get angstier

---

My fingers brushed across the weapon in my hands, lips quirked up into a smirk. "All Might," I hummed, "I can't wait to see you!~"

Turning slightly, I adjusted my hoodie and, as my eyes fell upon the man's figure, I grinned. Ducking my head down, I began to push through the crowd in order to make my way towards the man, eyes only flicking upwards to avoid bumping into someone.

Once I was closer behind him, my jaw tensed and I bit the inside of my cheek. "1A...," I mumbled, scanning over the crowd before him. "And," I glanced towards the back, "Mr. Aizawa."

After a moment, I shook my head. "It's not like they'll be able to stop me," I smirked.

Without any hesitance, I sped up before raising my hand and pressing the gun to All Might's back. "Hey there, All Might," I spoke softly, smiling as I watched him visibly stiffen. I was, to everyone in front of him, entirely concealed by his muscular form. "I suggest you don't speak a word or move a muscle. At least," I said quietly before grinning. "Don't if you want all of your students to live."

"All Might?" Kirishima turned his head to the side. "Is something wrong?"

All Might's flicked back towards me before he cleared his throat and laughed. "No, no, young Kirishima. Everything's fine."

"That's right, All Might," I said quietly, "Even if you turn around and try to stop me now, I could kill at least a dozen of those pathetic excuses for heroes before going down. Or," I laced my voice with poison, "I suppose some civilians would do."

All Might coughed slightly, causing me to dig the barrel deeper into his back. "Now, now," I tossed him a glare, speaking sharply, "Don't be getting comfortable. And don't send any signs to Eraserhead, either."

He didn't move, causing my lips to curl upwards once again. "Great. Now that we're on the same page..., I suppose I should tell you my true purpose for being here."

Raising my head, I flashed him a grin, giggling as I saw him visibly recoil. "It's to kill you, All Might."

The man's eyes were wide, and his body was frozen. "Y-young Midoriya," he whispered breathlessly.

"Well that's strange," I put my finger on my chin, the other hovering over the trigger. "I thought I was "Deku" to you."

All Might stiffened further, eyes trailing downwards.

Upon seeing him practically retreat, I snarled. "Oh, are you too good for me now, All Might?" I pressed the barrel closer to his spine, narrowing my eyes as he winced. "What happened to trusting each other?" After a moment without a response, I shoved the barrel further forwards, gritting my teeth. "Huh, All Might?!"

Tears dripped down my face, contrasting by my manic grin. "You told me I was normal. Were you just lying to make yourself feel better? About, perhaps," I laughed despite the rage in my voice, "Leaving me to die on a roof?!"

All Might's head suddenly shot upwards. "I didn't think-"

"Didn't think what?!" I barked, dropping my care for any further consequences. "Didn't think I could be a hero?! Well that was pretty clear!" Gritting my teeth, I glared at the man. "What kind of pathetic excuse for a symbol of peace are you? Shattering a kid's dream and leaving him alone on the top of a god D**N ROOF?! Did you just think you could get away without consequences?" I snarled, "You disgusting piece of trash."

"All Might?" Kaminari stepped forwards. "What's going-" his eyes flicked towards me, eyes widening and body freezing. "M-midoriya?"

A murmur rose in the crowd, drawing half the mall's attention towards us.