Tears and Nightmares

Walking up the steps, I turned towards the door, opening it quickly. I wandered through the house, floorboards groaning with protest at my every step.

    Sighing, I slipped my shoes off before heading towards my room. As I stepped in, I stared at my bed, a shaky breath escaping my lips.

Tossing my backpack to the side, I threw myself onto the bed before crawling under the covers. And, unable to stop myself, I began to cry.

    "Why... W-why is everyone being so awful to me?" I sobbed, hiccuping as I did so. "I don't understand. I don't understand." I clenched my teeth, balling up the blanket in my fist as tears streamed down my reddened face.

    My heart fell as I heard the door creak open. Blankets over my head, I halted my breath, attempting to cover up my sniffling noises at the same time.

    Though, the steps only came closer. "Midoriya?" All Might said.

    Quickly wiping away my tears, I took a deep breath, pulled the blanket off my head, and sat up. My hair was stringy and wet and all over my face, and I'm sure my eyes were red and puffy, but it wasn't like I could do much about it. "Yeah, All Might?" I croaked, plastering on a smile.

    For a moment, the man looked taken aback. He paused for a moment before speaking. "Are you alright?"

    I smiled, nodding. "Of course. Everything's... fine," I said, but it came out strained. After a moment, though, I felt tears begin to roll down my cheeks. "No, I'm not," I cried, burying my face in my hands. "I don't understand why everyone hates me, All Might." I raised my head, connecting eyes with him. "Did I... Did I do something wrong...?"

    All Might's eyes widened, and a mixture of guilt and sadness flickered in his eyes. "N-no... You did nothing wrong."

    "T-then why," I sobbed, "W-why does everyone glare at m-me? Why d-did they walk away whenever I tried to say hello? Wh-"

    All Might's eyes were distant, and it seemed he had no idea how to respond. "I..."

"Do you know how awful it was?" I hiccuped. "No matter what I did... They'd find something wrong... Shoving me to the ground... Slapping m-my things out of my hands..." I took in a deep breath, curling my fists into All Might's back. "Leaving spider lilies in my locker... Telling me to kill myself. G-giving me notes and death threats while everybody else watched..."

I cried, unsure of what else to do. "And I know you h-hate me too. It's not hard to s-see. Even Aizawa~Sensei d-doesn't like me."

Suddenly, a hand was placed on my shoulder, causing my body to stiffen. I raised my head, seeing a some-what panicked All Might standing above me. "It's okay, kid," he said, though he seemed tense.

Blinking, I hugged him without thinking. He stiffened, but I continued to sob into his chest.

Soon, All Might loosened slightly, placing his hand on my head. "It's fine. It'll be fine."

---

    Grinning, I wandered over to the body of a red and white haired boy, body battered and beaten. He groaned, eyes dulled, showing that he was barely able to keep himself awake.

    "You'd think with that quirk of yours," I laughed, "You'd be able to handle yourself a lot better, huh?" My eyes glinted with pleasure. "How awful that you were beaten by someone who doesn't even have one."

    The boy coughed, blood splattering on his lips. He took in a deep breath, gritting his teeth as he did so.

    Smirking, I crouched down next to him. "That'll happen when you've got broken ribs." My eyes widened, a grin spreading across my face. "I wonder what that feels like, y'know? I know! Why don't you describe it to me?"

    The boy glared at me, causing anger to bubble up inside of me.

    "You pest," I spat, kicking him once more. "None of you are any fun to play with. No matter, though," I laughed, pulling a knife from my pocket. "I can end it all here and now..."

    As I smiled at the knife, fear arose behind the boy's eyes. "No..."

    "You think you can tell me what to do?" I laughed. "It seems like that's the last thing you should be doing! Well," I smiled, raising the knife. "Say nighty-night!"

    His eyes swirled with pure terror as the knife plunged into his heart, his throat producing a gargling sound.

    I giggled, waving at the corpse before me. "Bye bye."

---

    I shot up from bed, panting. My clothes were stuck to my skin, as I was drenched in sweat.

    Still disoriented, I stared at my hands, but there was no blood to be seen. Blinking a few times, I looked around, realizing that I was in All Might's house.

    Falling backwards, I let out a sigh of relief, but couldn't help but feeling frightened. What was that...? Who was that...?

    I stared at the ceiling, not even able to remember falling asleep. What even happened last night...? I asked myself. However, the memories soon came flooding back.

    All Might.

    I slightly smiled to myself. "Thank you."

---

heck!!

yeah that's all I got

well

All Might's finally coming around, eh?! xD

it's so cute to me oml

anyways

Thanks for reading! <3