Chapter Seventeen

Danny was terrified, but he knew that Rafe was somewhere missing, but as pissed as Rafe was at him, they were still closer than ever. But Rafes sister was hurt and he was nowhere to be found.

"I gotta find Rafe!" Danny shouted, "I'll be back in a moment."

Charlotte was in a lot of pain but she knew he'd come back.

Meanwhile, Rafe is in the bunker preparing a plane. Danny sprints over. And Rafe tells him to get in.

"Rafe...it's about Charlotte."

"Whatever it is about her, we have FREAKING JAPS about to attack us!" Rafe yelled. "Get in the Damn plane!"

Danny listened to him.

While at the hospital Charlotte in pain and Evelyn didn't leave her side once, she was her first priority out of anyone. While Sandra was cracked under a lot of pressure taking care of many men at a time along with Barbara and Martha, Betty was nowhere to be found. Evelyn was putting as much alcohol on charlotte as she could.

"Evelyn! I'm scared..." Charlotte cried out. "if I don't make it..."

"CHARLOTTE! Look at me!" Evelyn shouted, you're going to be alright. Do you hear me?"

Charlotte was In a lot of pain as Evelyn tried to get the pain to stop and the blood to stop.

"I promised Danny to make sure you stay alive and I will, and Rafe wouldn't be happy if you died." 

"Hold my hand Evelyn." Charlotte cried.

Evelyn grabbed her hand as Charlotte placed both of them on her. Evelyn places alcohol and peroxide to stop the bleeding. Charlotte screamed several times. And Evelyn cried in pain for Charlotte.