Chapter Sixteen

To start off I want to say thank you for 3k views, this gives me more motivation from all of you. Thank you for your support.

As morning approached, Evelyn stayed asleep as Charlotte was asleep next to her. Charlotte woke up to the sounds of planes. She just assumed it was the pilots training in the morning. But...it was a Sunday and early. So how could they be training this early? So she managed to try and sleep again, but she couldn't. She knew her gut was telling her something, she woke up Evelyn to see, Evelyn didn't think it be a problem. So Charlotte just brushed it off.

A few minutes passed and she heard the sound of a bomb. So she rushed over to Evelyn.

"We have to get to the hospital now!" She shouted to Evelyn.

"Why?"

Charlotte ran outside and Evelyn followed her, she started to realize what was happening. Evelyn cupped her hands and the rest of the girls came outside.

"Everyone to the hospital!" Evelyn shouted.

Charlotte sprinted to the hospital  and Evelyn was right by her side, as they were outside, Charlotte watched as Betty was attacked by a bomb. And Charlotte sprinted over.

"Charlotte!" She heard the voice call her name and it wasn't one of the nurses. "CHARLOTTE! WATCH OUT!" She knew who it was. It was Danny. What was he doing?  She tried to move and Danny pushed her out of the way. They were both saved but Charlotte was in pain. Her leg was bloody and a bone was popping out.  Charlotte shouted in pain and Danny was right there by her side.

"Danny I can't move my leg!" She cried. "I can't."

"It's okay. It's okay." Danny calmed her down as he carried her over to the hospital.

"I'm really scared." Charlotte sobbed as she placed her arms around Danny.

"Shhh. I'm gonna make sure you stay alive." Danny carries her into the hospital. Once he got inside, The hospital was crowded, as he saw Evelyn he immediately called for her.

"Is she breathing?"

"Yeah. But she's bleeding really bad." Danny cried, "You can't let anything happen to her!  she's knocked out..."

"She's in shock." Evelyn cried, "I will do whatever I can to save her."