forty one

REAL LIFE.

three days till filming starts

Being a very light sleeper, Teagan woke up to the birds chirping the next morning at around eight o'clock. Giving her about five hours of sleep.

He eyes were puffy from the amount of crying she had done last night. Looking over to the other side of the bed, she hoped to see her boyfriend sound asleep.

But no, there was no one next to her. With a sigh, she got up from the bed and walked into the kitchen to start a cup of coffee before getting ready for the day.

She walked around her apartment for what felt like forever, not knowing if she should text Drew. With her head full of thoughts, she heard the sound of keys outside of the door. Followed by it opening and a tired looking Drew standing on the other side.

"You're back," Teagan whispered, her heart hurting at how tired he looked. She didn't care that he left her worried for the past two days, she was just relieved he was home.

"Yeah," Drew said back, closing the door and looking at the girl. Awkwardness filled the air as they stood their saying nothing.

"We should really talk."

"I have to tell you something."

They spoke in sync, Teagan motioned for Drew to start, not knowing what he was going to say.

"Look, Teagan, I'm sorry. I never meant to act out. But I just need to say this. Please don't take the offer. I know I probably sound like the shittiest boyfriend ever for asking you this, but I just- I can't imagine not being with you for five months."

"Drew."

"It's just you, us, I don't want to be apart. I don't want to face what might happen between us if you move back to LA."

"Drew."

"I love you, Teagan. And- and, I don't want to be across the country from you. I want to be by your side this summer. I want this summer to be just as fun as last year."

"Drew!" Teagan finally yelled out after her failed attempts of trying to get him to stop rambling, "I said yes. I accepted the offer."

Drew dropped his phone that he held in his hand, along with his keys. He stared at the girl with pain, and anger in his eyes, "You what?" He barely whispered out.

"I'm moving back to LA in two weeks." Teagan stood her ground with the boy. She felt pain in her heart that he thought he could try and control her career.

"Did you not just hear a word I said! Did you not think to at least talk to me about it before you made a decision?" Drew yelled at the girl, his hands pointing in all sorts of direction.

Teagan stifled a laugh at his words, "You've got to be shitting me, Drew! I did try to talk to you. And what happened? Oh, you fucking walked out and slammed the door like an immature teenager!"

The couple was now in a full yelling argument, both extremely pissed off at one another.

"Don't call me an immature teenager," Drew said under his breath as he stepped closer to the girl. She didn't back down, she wasn't afraid of him. She stood in the same place and smacked away the finger that he pointed towards her.

"Then don't act like you own me! This is my career! My future! My life!" She said, baffled at the way Drew was handling this situation.

"But our relationship! I love you, Teagan. Why can't you see what I'm trying to show you?"

"Drew, if you really love me like you say you do, you would sacrifice the time we have to spend apart. You would want to try the long distance. You wouldn't just give up," Teagan lost the battle with herself and let the tears start rolling down her face. She couldn't help it, she felt like she was breaking inside. Like her heart was being shattered.

"I'm not giving up," Drew's anger softened once he saw the state Teagan was in. He knew that situations like these were very difficult for her.

"Well then maybe you shouldn't act like you are," Teagan choked out as she walked passed the boy and out the door, not even thinking about shutting the door.

Drew stood in the empty apartment, now feeling what Teagan felt when he walked out on her. He felt alone. And responsible. But he still was very hurt by Teagan's decision, and the fact that she accepted it with four days of thought.

It was now Drew who didn't know what to do.

He felt betrayed.

INSTAGRAM.

teagan you're loved

teagan
you're loved. you're strong. you're beautiful.
917.6K LIKES

teagan disabled her comments

~

A/N: honestly, with all of this motivation i have to write, this book might be finished tonight. but it'll most likely be posted tmrw if im being completely honest. i hope you're excited for book twooo!!!!

also are you team teagan or team drew? lmk!