thirty one

REAL LIFE.

Teagan came to a stop when she saw the curly brunette laughing and flashing his big smile. With how many people were here, the tables were very close to each other. Which meant Teagan's back would basically be touching Timothée's.

"Hey, it's alright. Just don't acknowledge he's there," Drew said to Teagan once he saw the boy. He wasn't worried that Teagan would talk to him, but more like freak out if they made eye contact of some sort. Drew knew she had anxiety, and the only way to help her was support her.

"Excuse me," Teagan whispered while trying to get to her seat. Timothée scooted his chair in towards the table without looking up, not knowing who the girl was. But once Teagan sat down, he saw her and his heart fell into his stomach.

"Teagan?" Timothée asked, shocked to see the girl. She pretended not to hear him, but he knew that she could because the rest of her cast mates were looking at him.

"Just don't, Timmy. Not tonight. I'm here with my friends and I don't need you ruining it," Teagan snapped at the boy, waving her hand at him. He laughed at her words which made her confused.

"I was going to congratulate you on your new show, I really enjoyed it," Timothée sighed, he knew that they ended things badly. He just wished he could've talked things out with her.

"Seriously," Teagan looked at him with dumbfounded eyes, "You watched the show that I started filming the day after I found out you cheated on me? Thank you, but please, just act like I'm not here."

Teagan rolled her eyes before turning back around to her friends that were awkwardly looking around. Drew placed his hand on the girls thigh, rubbing it up and down to show that everything was going to be okay.

Timothée saw it. He didn't know that Teagan was seeing someone else. Turning back towards his table, he pulled out his phone, hiding it from the people behind him. Looking up Teagan's Instagram account, he felt a pain in his chest when he saw all of the pictures.

One after another, her and Drew. Some kissing, others hugging, and a few just plain smiling at each other. He was hurt. When the two of them were dating, she never posted pictures like these, she never really wanted their relationship that public.

That's when the lights dimmed and screens all around said "QUIET", signally that the award show had started.

It was going to be a long night.

~

A/N: i rlly don't know how to lengthen these chapters when it's only real life. but oh well. it'll hopefully be longer next chapter when things get more intense:)

and thank you from the bottom of my heart for 70k reads, it literally means the absolute world to me!!