sixteen

REAL LIFE.

The three roommates, Austin, Teagan, and Drew, knocked on the door of their fellow cast mate. They heard a faint 'come in', so the opened the door and walked in.

"Before Austin says it, he brought 'the claws', but I have beer because that's better than the sorority girl drink," Teagan said, setting her cooler on Rudy's counter. Everyone else was already here, and of course the three were late.

"Elaine!" Teagan squealed when she saw the girl walk out of the bathroom. She ran towards her and gave her the biggest hug. She hasn't seen her in the longest time because everytime she was in LA, Teagan wasn't.

"I've missed you so much!" Elaine said when the two stopped hugging, "And I brought my cameras because I new you love the film photos!"

Teagan smiled at the girl and kissed her cheek out of happiness. Everyone laughed at her actions, causing her to join in.

Once the reunion was over, Drew handed Teagan a beer and brought her to sit on the huge beanbag chair. She gladly followed, throwing her legs over his. He had his arm around her shoulder, holding his beer in his other hand.

"There better be no macking on my beanbag," Rudy said, throwing a pillow at the couple. Teagan laughed but threw it back even harder, "Woah there Babe Ruth. Where'd you get that arm?"

"You'll never know," She winked at the boy, followed by a middle finger. Rudy scoffed at her and continued to drink his beer.

"That was hot," Drew whispered in Teagan's ear, pulling her closer to him. She blushed and his her face in his neck, giving him a slight kiss.

"No macking!" Rudy yelled again, this time getting up and taking a seat right between the two. There was no space to begin with so he ended up on both of their laps.

Elaine used this opportunity to take a picture of the three arguing with each other. Once Teagan heard the flash she smiled real big and held up her beer bottle, Elaine taking another picture.

"And now I have to wait like a million years to see those," Teagan sighed, knowing it takes a while to develop film. Elaine nodded her head, agreeing with the girl, "Okay, seriously, Rudy. You have a boney ass."

Teagan squirmed our from under the boy and stood up. She came face to face with Madelyn who grabbed her hand and started dancing to the music coming from the record player. Chase turned it up more as he watched the two girls dance horridly.

Click.

The two girls danced until someone else stepped in and took Teagan's hand, "Drewseph," Teagan smiled and the boy. The two swayed to the music, Teagan resting her head against Drew's chest.

Click.

The rest of the night consisted of dancing, drinking, having fun, and being complete idiots. The only way Teagan wanted to spend her time with her favorite people.

INSTAGRAM.