twenty nine

TWITTER.

@PeoplesChoice Time to announce the nominees for this years PCA's. We will be starting this off with our nominees for Favorite Movie Actress and Favorite Movie Actor!

Favorite Movie Actress Nominees:

Zendaya: Spider-Man: Far From Home
Tessa Thompson: Men in Black: International
Brie Larson: Captain Marvel
Teagan Scott: Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
Millie Bobby Brown: Godzilla: King of the Monsters
Scarlett Johansson: Avengers: Endgame
Jennifer Aniston: Murder Mystery
Sophie Turner: Dark Phoenix

Favorite Movie Actor Nominees:

Robert Downey Jr.: Avengers: Endgame
Keanu Reeves: John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum
Tom Holland: Spider-Man: Far From Home
Samuel L. Jackson: Captain Marvel
Dwayne Johnson: Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs and Shaw
Adam Sandler: Murder Mystery
Chris Hemsworth: Avengers: Endgame
Timothée Chalamet: The King

VOTE NOW

67.5K RETWEETS 36.9K LIKES

username1 IM SO EXCITED

username2 oh my god there are so many good choices, who am i going to vote for?!

username3 isn't teagan scott and tv actress now?
username4 replied she does both

username5 TIMOTHÉE

username6 lets vote for teagan and timmy to get a reunion!!!!!!

~

@TeaganScott thank you so much @PeoplesChoice for the Favorite Movie Actress nomination! all the love ❤️
47.3K RETWEETS 27.5K LIKES

username1 I AM VOTING FOR YOU RIGHT NOW

MadelynCline NO WAY

ChaseStokes why didn't you tell usssss
TeaganScott replied i wasn't allowed to:(

DrewStarkey so proud of you, babe! i love you!
TeaganScott replied i love you ❤️❤️❤️❤️

username2 you so have to win!

Rudeth go bestie go bestie go bestie

AustinNorth celebratory drinks at the North/Starkey/Scott residence
MadisonBailey replied OMW, and congrats teags!!!!!!

JonathanDavis yay congrats teagan!!!!

REAL LIFE.

Drew came rushing into the living area where Teagan sat on a barstool. He wrapped his arms around her waist and spun her around before showering her with kisses.

"I am so so so proud of you!" He smiled into the final kiss he planted on her lips.

"Thank you," She whispered, not wanting the kiss to end. But once Rudy barged through the door with cases of alcohol in his hands, the kiss ended.

"Am I interrupting?" He started, "Nevermind, I don't care," Rudy sat the beer on the counter and grabbed one for himself before jumping onto the large beanbag.

"Yes," Teagan sassed while taking a Coors Light out of one of the cases, "Ew, these aren't even cold."

Rudy rolled his eyes at the girl who went to get her own Coors Light out of the fridge, "So you were going to drink my beer when you have your own?"

Before Teagan could make a snarky comeback, Chase and Madelyn walked through the door. Again, with more alcohol.

"I'm pretty sure we're alcoholics," Teagan said, grabbing a beer for Drew and going to sit on his lap to make sure there was enough room for everybody.

Jonathan and Madison were the last to show up, since they don't live in the apartment complex. Everyone sat around the living room just enjoying each other's company.

"Here's to Teagan's nomination, we are all honored to call you our friend," Austin stood up from his seat, holding his drink up in the air. Teagan smiled before cheering her drink along with everyone else.

"Did you see that Timothée was nominated for favorite movie actor?" Madelyn said, causing everyone to be confused besides Teagan. She shrugged her shoulders, not caring about him.

"Chalamet? Why does it matter?" Chase asked, genuinely confused on why Maddie said that. Teagan gave her a look to stop talking, she didn't want to be talking about her past relationship.

She was honestly surprised that the group didn't know. It was a very public relationship, as it was all over social media.

"Well, him and Teagan dated," Maddie whispered. Everyone's head snapped in Teagan's direction while Drew shifted awkwardly under the girl.

"It was over a year ago, plus he cheated on me so let's just forget about it," Teagan sighed, not looking up from her hands. Drew grabbed them once he saw that she was picking at the skin around her nails. He could tell it was a sore subject and that it hurt her talking about it. Even though Drew was upset that he  didn't know about it, he cared more about Teagan being happy.

"I say we watch a movie," Rudy said, changing the awkward subject. He pulled up Netflix onto the tv and of course the first movie to pop up screen was "Lady Bird", one of Timothée's movies.

Once Drew saw it, he pulled the girl closer to him and placed a kiss on her forehead. Teagan gave him a small smile and turned her attention to the tv when the movie Rudy picked out started playing.

~

A/N timmy. tea.