our baby, no matter what

This is in the future! No teen parents in this story! Also maybe a bit mature.

Rainbows POV

Me and soarin having been happily married for over 5 years, and now I'm 2 months pregnant.

I was sitting on the couch alone, soarin was doing something upstairs.

I was watching a movie when soarin came down.

"Hey dashie" He said coming over and kissing my forehead, "how ya feeling"

I giggled, then sighed, "a little nauseous"

Soarin sat next to me and rubbed my back,

I leaned on him, he started to stroke my hair. "Morning sickness already starting"

I nodded, "I hate this feeling"

"I know," He said

I moved and layed my head on his lap, he chuckled. "You're the best dashie"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt my stomach, I was in my final few days.

I felt someone's arms wrap around me, I looked and saw soarin,

"How are my favorite girls doing" He said

"Soarin, you know we wanted our baby's gender to be a surprise" I said,

"I still think it's a girl" He said putting his hands on mine.

"Ya I know, you want a daddy's girl," I giggled

"Of course I do" He said

"I just hope our baby is safe" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was now laying in a hospital bed, on my phone, I was hooked up to machines.

I was texting the girls, I still can't believe AJ already has 3 kids, and fluttershy has 1,how did I get mixed up in the mom group.

"Dashie, how you feeling" Soarin asked

I looked at him, "I'm fine right now, same answer you got five minutes ago"

"Sorry I'm just worried" He said

"Aren't you supposed to be telling your mother?" I asked

"Oh right!" He said and grabbed his phone.

I chuckled, he's been so stressed, I'm not sure if it was the pain medicine but I was just relaxed, I think it was the medicine.

When soarin came back he asked "you sure you're ok"

"Yes soar," I said tilting my phone down, "I'll let you know if I feel any different"

"Alright dashie," He said then put his hand on my cheek and rubbed his thumb over my cheek.

I smiled at him, "you're the best husband ever"

He chuckled, "I know"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Look I'm skipping the whole thing so just injoy this Phineas and Ferb song)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soarin's POV

I saw our baby, the cord was wrapped around their neck, I wasn't going to tell dashie it would make her worried,  I just moved my eyes to dashie's face, she looked at me, clearly in pain, she squeezed my hand, I rubbed the back of her hand.

soarindash one shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें