Then, suddenly, his phone started ringing again. Annoyed, he pulled it out to see that it was an unknown number. 

"Who is this?" Tahir said into the phone

"I want you to come here right now!" The voice sounded familiar but he wasn't able to put a name on it.

"Who is this?"

He heard her sigh from the other line as she responded, "It's Layla."

Tahir scrunched his eyebrows and frowned.

"What do you want?"

"Is that a way to speak to your princess? I need you here right now. I tried to reach my bodyguard but he wouldn't come. It's an emergency!" She explained.

Tahir looked back at the door that Anisa went through before he sighed and said, "Send me your location."

***

Tahir got out of the car and looked around to see that he was in the middle of a hotel. But, what made it strange was that it wasn't the royal hotel. He tried spotting Layla and found her by the check-in area. 

He walked up to her with an angered expression and said, "What is it?"

"Someone broke into my room."

"Isn't that a job for the police?" Tahir answered

"Why would I call the police when I've got bodyguards," Layla snapped back

"Newsflash, I'm not your bodyguard." Tahir made himself clear.

"You're the head of security which makes you everyone's bodyguard," Layla smirked and Tahir countered her statement by asking, "Did you ever ask Mr. Amin for help?"

Layla was taken back by the question but nonetheless, she ignored it and said, "I'm telling you someone broke into my room and you're interrogating me?!"

Tahir sighed in annoyance and couldn't believe that he even came here. Layla didn't look as effected but either way, he decided to see what happened with his own eyes.

Once Layla stopped in front of her room, she swiped the card and opened the door to reveal an open window with the curtains flying out.

The scene looked familiar to the one back at Anisa's beach house, so, he walked over to the window and looked down to see if he could find any evidence.

"When did this happen?" Tahir asked

"Why does a question sound like an order from you," Layla rolled her eyes, "it happened a few minutes before I called you?"

As Tahir kept looking outside the window and even using the flashlight of his phone, he grew more speculations about the incident Layla claimed.

While he did so, Layla slowly walked up to him and brought down the front zipper of her dress by a few inches.

Then, she stood just behind him, waiting for him to turn around and Tahir did so after a few seconds only to take a step back and look away from her.

At this point, flames grew inside him, setting off the feeling of anger that almost wanted to curse her out.

The cleavage of her chest was visible and he was clearly brought here to be seduced. There's no way someone would be able to open a window on the tenth floor of a building without a sign of equipment. It all made sense to him.

"So, who do you think broke into my room?" Layla asked in a seductive tone and was about to place her hands on his chest until he dodged them and stormed out the room, angrily responding, "Clearly, shaytan (the devil)."