REVIEW 07 💫

BOOK TITLE : Hope Stilinski

REVIEWER : SuperFlashGleek001

AUTHOR : Healer9999

GENRE : Fantasy

COVER: 8/10

The graphics are good and it is aesthetically pleasing but it does not show what the book is about.

TITLE: 8/10

Short and sweet. It has a pull on it and makes the reader want to learn more about the book.

BLURB : 9/10

There is a blurb about what happened in the shows and then a blurb about what is happening in the book. Makes me want to read more and find out what will happen next. Good job on the cliffhanger!

PAGE LAYOUT : 8.5/10

The page layout is well defined and very clear. The chapters aren’t too long or too short. Gives good information. Dialogue is very creative.

DEVELOPMENT : 7/10

The main character doesn’t not have much of a development per se. She tells more people and opens up to others but she stays the same personality-wise through the story so far.

GRAMMAR : 9/10

It makes sense and the paragraphs are clear. There are a few punctuation errors but other than that, great job!

COMMUNICATION: 4.5/5

There is an A/N after almost every chapter. The author listens to the ideas of the readers and takes their opinions into account.

GENERAL SATISFACTION : 14/15

It has a great plot and the cameo characters are an awesome addition to the story.

Total: 68/80

THANK YOU FOR SUBMITTING YOUR WORK FOR REVIEW. WE WISH YOUR WORK MORE SUCCESS - TSC