Assignment #1

Ambrose's Pov

Kian looked at me and slid a folder across his desk. He smirked. "Assignment number 1, Ambrose, take out Anam Briste's dealer, Snake Charmer," He said. I looked at the picture of this dealer... She had pitch black hair, piercing green eyes and caramel skin. Her face was all scared up and she had snake bites. She sells acid and shrooms...

"Kill her. Bring me back her drug money and the drugs in her bag, if you fail.. you face Damari, Now get lost. Here's a knife," he said as he slid me a knife. I took it, I walked out staring at the picture. Scarlett later followed me with Dimitri.

As I walked outside the hangout, it began to rain. The rain was cold...morning showers were always cold. The air was filled with the smell of sin. We began to walk the streets. Dimitri stayed close to my body, like it was his now. I hid the knife in my pocket, the picture began to warp from the rain.

I looked at Dimitri and he gripped my hip as we were walking, keeping an arm around me. Scarlett saw this, I kept walking and we got close to the area. I looked at the lady as Dimitri and Scarlett hid on either side. I walked into the alleyway where she was standing. Her eyes followed me as I stood in front of her.

Then everything went fast. Before I knew it she was on the ground with my hand around her neck. I was bleeding from her cutting my face and arms. I managed to keep her down. Then it happened, I plunged my knife into her chest twisting it until she bled to death. I got off of her...Dimitri looked at me shocked so did Scarlett. I got the bag and the drugs in it. Dimitri took care of the body, Scarlett cleaned me up for the most part.

As we walked back all I could think about is that feeling...and the smell of her blood. That feeling of stabbing her.. And twisting.. Broke something in me. I was dazed. They were talking to me on the way back and all I could do was just nod.

We reached the gang base. I walked straight to Kian's door. Blank feeling absolutely nothing... I threw the bag of drugs and money on the table. I had blood all over the knife. I slid it to him and walked out of the room. "Happy? I did as you asked, can I go to my room now?" I asked him not wanting to stay in his room any longer. His room reeked of sex and alcohol. "Yes, go get cleaned up," He said, surprised that I went through with it.