Meeting Members

Ambrose's Pov

I didn't sleep very much. The bed was pretty shitty but what did I expect? I was also thinking about that Dimitri guy.... Why did he seem to care so much? I got up and I heard a knock at the door. "Uhm...Come in," I said nervously. Dimitri walked in. I was shirtless and only had sweatpants on. Dimitri looked me up and down. I watched his eyes.

"A-Aight, get dressed man, you got people to meet," he said as he walked out closing the door a bit. I grabbed my white t-shirt and slid it onto my body. I pulled off my sweatpants and changed my boxers. I slid on my ripped jeans and put on my sneakers. I walk out of the room and look at Dimitri. He seemed a bit flustered but it was kind of hard to tell when he was high off his ass.

"I'm ready, so what are we doing again," I said as I watched him mumble something. "Uhm I'm going to show you around," he said as he walked away. I began to follow, I walked next to him. There was a girl with a baggy shirt, ripped light blue jeans and sneakers on. Her hair was up in this messy ass bun, She was in a chair slouched. "Keria, This is Ambrose, He's the other person I brought in," Dimitri said as he looked over at me.

She nodded," What's up? I'm Keria. You go in my room I'll get Damari to beat your ass. We are clear?" I nodded and looked at Dimitri. "Damari is our strongest member, Keira is our distraction..," he explained while I nodded. "So what are you?" I asked.... I was curious. "I supply the drugs and alcohol and I find new members of the gang," He explained, "if you want to join we got, to get to know you more. Figure out everything so you don't cross any lines." I nodded, he was a person I wanted to get close too.

Keira gave two beer bottles to Dimitri. He handed me one, he opened his and took a drink of his. I opened mine and took a drink of it. Dimitri smirked. "Drinker now are we?" He asked. "Sometimes, more of a pothead than anything," I said, smirking a bit.

Keira snickered and walked out. We were walking around for awhile, we were stopped by this tall dude named Onyx. "Yo, Dimitri who's the new chick and dude?" He asked, Dimitri turned around. "New Members. Rainn is Kian's new whore. This is Ambrose,''he said, turning his gaze to me. "Rainn is my sister," I growled a bit. "Fuck... sorry your sister got fucked last night, Kian was telling me all about it, but I gotta run," He ran off to the entrance.

"Hey Dimitri, can we go see my sister?" I asked... I had a bit of separation anxiety. "Sure," He said, taking me to Kian's room. He knocked. "Come in!" Kian sounded Pissed. We both walked in, I saw Rainn crying and one angry Scarlett. Kian looked at us both angrily, "What do you two want!?" Rainn got up and ran to me, I gave her a hug. "I just wanted to see my sister," I said calmly not trying to cause problems. I looked at Rainn and there was a handprint on the side of her face. "Who hit her?" I remained calm. I fucking hated it when people hit her. "I did, what are you going to do about it!?" Scarlett yelled angrily, she is fucking lucky that she is a girl. Kian growled and gripped Scarlett up, "SETTLE THE FUCK DOWN! BEFORE I MAKE YOU, DON'T FUCKING TEST ME!"

Dimitri walked out pull me with him, Rain followed."What the fuck Dimitri, I didn't know my sister would be getting bitch slapped!" I growled at him, before I could say anymore he pinned me up against the wall. "Speak to me like that again, I dare you. Do it Ambrose," Dimitri said in a stern voice. Rainn rubbed her face and looked away. I looked up at him and nodded. "Rainn get back in here please sweetheart Scarlett wants to apologize...." Kian cut his words off after he saw Dimitri pinning me to the wall... "Yes Sir... ," Rainn said and walked in. Kian just walked back into his room not saying anything I heard Scarlett apologize.

Dimitri let me go and walked away. "What the fuck was that?!" I said confused...My face was hot and I didn't know why. "Let's go," Dimitri walked to his room and I followed. He closed the door behind me. "Aight look later tonight there will be a party and that is where you'll get your jacket like me and the rest of us. You have to make your way to the top if you don't want to be the omega. You already got me by your side. You have to get along well with everyone else." I nodded. I was so confused but I understood what he was saying...We spent the hours talking... until it was time for the party...this party decided my rank in the gang. I can't make any bad impressions...