"Ah yeah" I rubbed the back of my head. "Well I guess I'll see you tonight" I panicked and grabbed my gym bag before I left.

Aidans POV

"Okay girls, and Tommy" I started. "How am I make to make a statement? I want Jack to think, wow I really want her to be mine" I huffed. "You get me?"

"You guys broke up?" Tommy said, obviously not up to date.

"Well, kinda, I don't know, we're we really together?"

"You guys seemed pretty official to me" Maura shrugged. "You even saw his willy"

"I don't think that partially makes us official"

"Well it's pretty close" she said.

"What about this?" Molly pulled out a black dress.

"No no no" Maura said, before I could even get a word in. "I'm sick of seeing you in black dresses"

"But-"

"No buts, look, borrow this" she threw me a white bodysuit and a red skirt. "Go" she ushered me out of the room as she could tell I was reluctant.

"See, you look 1 million dollars" she clapped as I walked back into the bedroom and did a small twirl. Molly and Tommy agreed. Whilst they got changed I took a picture of my Instagram.

@aidansimms: promise i am happy x

@tyronemings: with a bestie like me you should be happy no?

@aidansimms: @tyronemings see you soon!🕺🏻

Liked by jackgrealish

"Why hasn't he commented?" I frowned when I saw that he liked it.

"Because he's just as stubborn as you" Tommy said. "You are literally the most stubborn person I have ever met"

"Come on, drink this up and it will give you some extra confidence" Maura winked and handed me a very strong drink which made me so nearly vomit. The uber quickly came and we all bundled in it to Tyrones place.

We pulled up to his house and I could here the music thumping already, Maura took my hand as we pushed the front door open and confidently walked in, straight to the drinks table.

"Where's tommy gone?" I laughed as Molly followed behind.

"He's fangirling over the guys" she laughed and pointed to where Tommy was chatting to A few of the Liverpool players. It looked like Tyrone had really gone all out for this party, even though it was a Saturday and some of them had a game tomorrow. "So, where's Jack?" She asked, and as if that was his queue he walked through the door in a white polo top and blue jeans.

"Holy moly he is gorgeous" Maura said, staring at him.

"Back off girl" I joked and hit her over the stomach.

"Did you see that look he gave you" Molly gasped. Jack did that look where they clearly look you up and down and then did that little smirk.

"Right, well I think I'm gonna get myself a footballer boyfriend" Maura laughed and walked off. How she was so confident still baffles me.

"And I better go stop my boyfriend from getting a footballer boyfriend" Molly laughed and also walked off. I didn't know what to do so I tried to act natural at the drinks table.

"Hey babe" I heard Jacks voice say from behind me. I turned around and he gave me a kiss on either side of my cheeks, I could smell the alcohol on his breath, he clearly had a few pre-drinks also. "You look amazing" he looked me up and down again.

"Hi" I smiled. "Feeling good?"

"I could be feeling better"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I don't know" he huffed. "You know when the final whistle blew and we all went back through the tunnel and I saw a few of the guys go to see their girlfriends and children, and then we'll I saw you and I couldn't go and give you a kiss or whatever. That's what I want, I want you to be there when I win, through the highs and the lows. I want to be there for you as well, I want to be there at your next fashion launch, or your next business venture" he took my hands into his.

"I'd really like that" I said, feeling a smile form on my face.

"Come here you" he pulled me closer. "I have to show these guys who you belong to"