'Oh' I said

'Ladies and gentlemen we are now making our descent into the United States of America. Would you please return your seats to the upright position and fasten your seatbelts. We hope you have enjoyed the flight.' The announcement through the plane finished.

I moved my hands down to my lap to fasten my seatbelt, forgetting that it had been bent and melted together. I rolled my eyes and let out a little sigh.

The plane then started to as the announcements said descend into America. It moved swiftly down through the air and then came to a rough bumpy stop on the runway. The plane parked and then everyone got out of their seats and made their way out to the airport to collect their luggage. Except for myself and the four boys.

I moved to get out of my seat and couldn't move an inch. I had forgotten again about that stupid seatbelt. I was stuck there. I wriggled the seatbelt again and tried to undo the clasp. Only one problem. The clasp was all melted in.

I let out a sigh of complaint, and creased my eyebrow in concentration trying to undo it again.

'I'm stuck, it's too hard I can't undo it' I said complaining

'No it's not. Here let me' Jay said leaning over me whilst gently pulling each end of the seatbelt apart and it broke in half setting me free. After all my struggling he had undone it so easily, just like tearing a piece of paper in half. There was no resistance for him what so ever.

The other two boys Dean and Bray came over to us.

'Come on lets go' said Bray

'Alright' replied the other boys

The boys got to their feet and I also stood up. But I didn't move. I couldn't. I was taking in everything I had been told. These four boys were Vampires and they said not to worry. But really how could I not, they were Vampires for goodness sake. My legs were like jelly they couldn't walk.

Jay was waiting behind me to move out and get into the isle.

'Come Ella' commanded Kyle who was standing in front of me reaching for my hand to grab and pull me along. I didn't move I just stood there with a blank expression planted upon my face.

'What's wrong with her?' asked Bray

'She knows what we are,' answered Jay

'Oh, well that explains it then. She's scared of us' said Dean

Everyone just looked at me. Kyle leaned closer to me to put a hand on me, but I edged away.

'Don't, don't touch me,' I said startled whilst backing away

'Come on Ella, once we're out of here, we'll explain everything and give you your answers' said Jay

I still couldn't move, so the boys decided they couldn't wait any longer and moved matters into their own hands. Jay who was standing behind me started walking and gently and easily pushing me along moving my feet automatically for me.

I was swiftly moved through the airport by Jay shoving me along, and we had soon finished going through the airport and we made our way out into the car park. Once the air hit me I knew I wasn't in Sydney anymore. The hot moist air hit me in the face; it had been winter back home so I was dressed for the opposite season in jeans, boots, and heavy jackets. It was summer I guessed telling by how hot it was. It was dark again now, I could not see anything were there was no lighting.

We continued walking through the car park, and stopped once we came across a gigantic car. It was absolutely enormous and looked as though it was built for extremely rough driving and conditions. The car was very high off the ground and by far taller than the boys too.

Dean and Jay walked over to the other side of the car, Dean stopping at the back door, and Jay stopping at the driver's door.

'This is our ride' Kyle announced next to me 'In you get' he said whilst gently trying to push me in

I spun around out of his light grip. 'I don't think so, I haven't got any answers yet' I said folding my arms over chest refusing to get into the car.

'Once we are in the car you will get your answers Ella' Kyle said

I looked up at him he was a lot taller than I was so I felt my standing up to him did not intimidate him in the slightest. He nodded toward me and then the door as if to say in you get then.

'I told you, I am not getting in that car' I said shaking my head

'Well, you really have no-where to run to, you have no idea where you are or what's around, which makes it impossible for you to run from us' Kyle replied

'I guess, I guess your right' I said sighing I took a long look up at the gigantic car. There was no way I was going to be able to hoist myself that far off the ground to get in it. Kyle then opened the door for me and waited for me to get in. I tried to move my leg up that high but there wasn't even a step to get any help from I couldn't do it.

That's when Bray walked over to me and with the slightest ease lifted me up into the car and slid me along into the middle seat. Within the next three seconds everyone else was in the car with the doors shut. On my left hand side sat Kyle and on my right Dean it was a full car. I glanced around for a seatbelt but the car didn't seem to have any.

'Oh, before we get going, we have to put this on' Kyle said holding up straps all tangled together. I had no idea what it was.

'What is it?' I asked curiously

'Your harness' he replied whilst hooking up the straps to my seat, he did everything so quickly. Kyle and Dean both worked together and moved their hands attaching the harness to me. Over my arms, around my legs, around my waist, a strap going up in between my legs connecting to a small piece of padding at the front of the harness.

It took them about 10 seconds to get the whole thing on me, when it probably would have taken me 10 hours. I took a look at the harness I was strapped into; I had no idea how to get it off or on. I felt like an idiot, it looked like a really complicated harness and I felt like a big baby being strapped into their car seat.

'Why on earth do I need this? I feel stupid!' I said frustrated

'Because we are going to be doing some rough and bumpy driving and your breakable and not as strong as us so we need you to stay in the seat and not be thrown up everywhere' finished Dean

Great a rough ride, just what I need. I get carsick and feel really dizzy when-ever I'm driven in rough areas. This will be horrible.

'Well then aren't you all going to put one on?' I asked. They all burst out in fits of laughter; though I really did not think my question was that funny.

'No, we don't need it only you do for three reasons' Kyle said

'Oh yeah sure, and what are those reasons then?' I asked annoyed

'One your just a kid so technically you should have a seatbelt on anyway, two your tiny and extremely petite and three you're so fragile.' He finished wiggling all three fingers he had used to prove his points and count them off with.

I tried to take off my harness feeling stupid if no-one else was going to wear one, I tugged at the arm straps and the one in between my legs but they were too firmly in place they wouldn't budge. I crossed my arms over my chest annoyed.