HAIR

When you were done you ran downstairs and saw everyone in the kitchen eating.You went in the kitchen and said "Morning",everyone said "Morning", you went next to Addison and she said "Morning sleepy head". You rolled your eyes playfully and said "Morning" and Addison  passed you a bowl of cereal and you ate as fast as you could.When you were finish eating you put the bowl in the sink and ran to the door and grabbed your bag:

When you were about to go out the door you said "Goodbye mom,Goodbye dad", they said "Goodbye honey" you smiled and walked out the door closing the door behind you

When you were about to go out the door you said "Goodbye mom,Goodbye dad", they said "Goodbye honey" you smiled and walked out the door closing the door behind you.When you got in Madi's car everyone was there.Madi said "Everyone ready",you all nodded your heads and headed to school.

*TIME SKIP TO SCHOOL*

When you all got to school you guys said goodbye to Madi  (she finished school) and headed in the school grounds.When you guys were walking to the office to get your schedules you say all your besties.You ran up to them and jumped on Avani's back,luckily she caught you and said "Elizabeth! I missed you." You said "I missed you too" and got off her back and hugged everyone.After a while you guys got your schedules and went to your guys lockers.Luckily your guys locker are right next to each other.After awhile talking and messing around the bell rang so you go to class (you guys have all classes together except Zoe and etc.)You guys went to class and you sat in between Charli and Avani.

*TIME SKIP TO LUNCH BECAUSE NOTHING HAPPENED*

You and all your friends raced to the cafeteria and you won.You guys went to your original table and sat,you said "haha I won",everyone laughed and said at the same time "We know you would have won" and you just laughed.A few seconds later your siblings came (and Roshaun etc.) and sat down with you guys  (they sit with you guys everyday in school).They sat down and everyone said "hi" and talked for a bit until Loren and Danielle came up behind you and said "Look who it is the little hoe". You ignored what they said for a few seconds and then turn around and say "Oh hey Lor, hey Dani didn't see you there." When you said that they got really angry and Danielle slapped you across the face.

When she did that Kairi had to hold you back because he knows you would've beaten Danielle's ass.(sorry not sorry 😅 also only your siblings and friends know that you take boxing classes) Loren said "Is the little slut scared to fight",when She said that her and Danielle walked away and Kaira let go of you.You got up and walked to the bathroom,when you reached the bathroom you wet your face and calmed down.After a few the bell rang and you went to class (by the way you had everything)

*TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL*

You said goodbye to your besties and went to find your siblings, you found them and went to Madi's car.When you guys got in the car everyone said "Hi" and "Hey",and you guys headed home.While you guys were heading home,you guys were singing,talking and messing around.You guys reached home and you guys raced to the door and of course you won.You all headed inside and as soon as you went inside you ran to your room and texted your girl friends.

*THE TEXT WITH THE GIRLS*

*GIRLFRIENDS💍*

Liza🍫
Heyyyy

Char💃
Hey

Bebe💅
Hey

Dix🎉
Hi

Nes🌊
Hey

Kou🐻
Hey

M🐶
Hi

Ri⛄
Hi

Dase🌈
Hi

Liza🍫
Does anyone wanna facetime

Char💃
Yes

Ko🐻
Sorry I'm busy

Ness🌊
I'm busy sorry

Dix🎉
Yeah sure

M🐶
Sorry I'm busy

Dase🌈
I'm busy

Ri⛄
Busy sorry

Bebe💅
Yess

Liza🍫

Ok😌

*Bebe and Char💃 wold like to facetime you*
{Accept|Decline}

You accepted the call and when you answered it you saw Charli,Dixie and Avani.

*THE CALL*

Avani
Hey Liza

Dixie and Charli
Hey

Liza
Heyyyy

Avani
Soooo what you doing?

Liza
Talking to you guys

Charli
*chuckles*

You guys talk for a few hours until Charli,Dixie and Avani had to go and you had to go for dinner.While you were walking down the stairs Kairi came and picked you up from behind and started running down the stairs.While you were laughing you said "Kairi put me down", Kairi didn't and kept running, he threw you on the couch and you fell off the chair.While you were on the ground,you were dying of laughter and Kairi was laughing at you so you got up and and smack him on the arm.You went in the kitchen and asked your mom what was for dinner and she said pizza.You got excited because you love pizza.(I love pizazz but tell me what is your favourite food)

When you were finished you went to your bathroom and got ready for bed.

THAT IS WHAT YOU WORE FOR BED:

After you went in bed and pulled the covers over you and drifted off to sleep.

*TIME SKIP TO 2:AM*

You woke up to a bunch of notification on your so you and saw you got added to groupchat.

WORD COUNT: 1002

A/N:HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS STORY ❤