𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞

"This is enough." A loud thud makes me jump and look up from my phone while I lay on the couch. Joaquin threw a bag onto the couch table. I raise my brows at him quizzically. "You're like a fucking ghost A and I let you be because I love you and I know you need space. But you need to get up and your life together that's why I'm going to kick you out."
"You.." my voice is hoarse so I quickly clear my throat and Joaquin gives me one of his compassionate look that he's giving me since the break up. It's making me crazy and I can't stand him feeling sorry for me all the time. He and Khadijha walked on eggshells around me for almost two weeks now and I'm going insane. "You're kicking me out?" I try again and this time my voice didn't break. "Madison offered that you visit her on set and stay for the rest of filming."
"I don't think that's a good idea Joaquin.." "It wasn't a question April. She told me you did get along with everyone the last time and they all welcomed you to come. You're not going to take your phone with you." I sigh at his words because I know he's not going to change his mind. The demanding look on his face changes to a loving one. He sits down beside me and grabs my hands in his. Tears brim my eyes and I'm so sick of all this crying it's making me angry. He gently pushes me against him giving me a comforting hug. "I'm so sorry J but I hurts so fucking much." I mumble against his chest. "I know." He says stroking my hair. I didn't know how I'd get through this without him and I don't want to leave this apartment because if I do it's like I'm leaving Hero behind for good. Every time I sit down at the dining table I see him playing Uno with Joaquin while I make dinner for them both. I see him laying in my bed after a day of working and he so desperately wanted to spend time with me and talk to me but he was so tired that he fell asleep as soon as he hit the mattress. "This place reminds you of him A and that's not good for you, you know that. Not just this place but LA you need a break and when you come back I'm still here waiting for you." He kisses my forehead and I squeeze him tight. "What if I miss you too much." "You can come back any time babe okay?" I nod against his shirt closing my eyes.

Maybe he's right. No, I know he's right. If I leave LA for some time I'm going to forget about Hero and that's what I'm scared of. I don't want to forget what happened because it won't feel real anymore but the fucking ache in my heart feels so damn real it's making me wanna scream and cry at the same time. "I'm going." I mumble into his shirt and he laughs making me look up at him. "Of course you are, you didn't have a choice." He smirks at me and I hit his arm but soon a smile starts to spread on my lips as well.

"Oh god I need my toothbrush Joaquin!" I yell through the apartment while I put my jeans into my bag. I hear his heavy steps make their way to my room and he appears with my toothbrush in his hand and a smile on his face. We're packing for two hours and there are still things that I'm forgetting. He places the toothbrush into my toiletries bag and I zip it up. "Don't look so worried A, you're not going to the end of the world there are still shops in outer banks." "I know I know but I'm feeling much more comfortable if I have my own stuff." I tell him turning to my closet and grabbing a few pair of socks. "You need to hurry up a bit because we need to leave soon or you're going to miss your flight." I take a deep breath mentally going through my checklist so I don't miss anything. I'm really doing this. I'm leaving LA impulsively, leaving Joaquin and the studio. I turn to him worried. "You sure you're going to handle the studio all alone?" He rolls his eyes at me. "Yes I'm totally fine and if not Khadijha said she would stop by." "But Khadijha is not a tattoo artist J." I scold him but he waves me off tiredly. He closes the suitcase and pushes me away when I try to open it again. "Hey!"
"You have everything stop worrying get your shoes on and you're cute ass in my car April we need to leave."

Five minutes later we're driving to the airport a pout on my face. Khadijha called and told me to have fun in South Carolina and that she's going to miss me. I seriously love her she's still on my side even thought she's friends with Hero as well. My heart beats a bit faster when I'm thinking about him and I could slap myself for it. I'm going away and he's probably living his life with Jo by his side. This is fucking ridiculous. "No no no! You're not slipping back into Emo mode." Joaquin pulls me out of my cloudy thoughts and turns on the radio to listen to some music.
"Now onto news the actor Hero Fiennes Tiffin and Josephine-" I growl and turn the station aggressively. ACDC Back in Black plays and I turn up the volume. "That's the spirit I want to see!" Joaquin yells and I laugh at him. He starts to scream the lyrics and he's soon joined by me. We're totally off tone and the people on the street we pass by look at us weirdly because our windows are opened. But it doesn't matter, their judgmental gazes don't matter and fucking Hero asshole Tiffin doesn't matter.