𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗

1 of 2

                     1 of 2

                    2 of 2

Did you recognize him? The coveted bachelor Hero Fiennes Tiffin was spotted in the streets of LA late in the evening. Together with his costars, he visited a tattoo studio and came out with a fresh plaster after several hours. And not only a girl accompanied him and while the rest of the group stood a little apart, the two had a confidential conversation. It seems that the young actor has finally found his second half. Under the latest post from Khadijha Red Thunder, he commented on the mysterious girl with the words "She was truly an artist". The Afternators are speculating whether this mysterious tattoo artist is Hero's flame and whether the dream of 'Herophine' is going down. Apart from that, the actor updated his Insta feed after a long time by presenting his new tattoo to his fans. It seems the actor is going through a difficult change right now and the girl seems to give him some kind of grounding. We are eagerly awaiting news because the girl has not yet been identified on various social networks. Stay tuned for any new photos or insta posts. In the meanwhile check our new quizzes.

How to find your aesthetic and Alex Demie showing you how to style like the nineties.

Who's your celebrity soulmate?