𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

"I'm thankful that you came over." Hero mumbles as we both stare onto the city that makes itself clear at night. We came to the rooftop of the hotel to get some fresh air and watch the city lights slowly die down. I hold up my  palm to him and he puts his hand in mine intertwining our fingers. "It doesn't matter what time but if you feel like everything is overwhelming you or too much call me up I'm gonna be right by your side." I tell him and I mean every word. I draw circles with my thumb over his knuckles to calm his nerves because it looks like he's going to have an anxiety attack any minute. "Did anything trigger your stress today?" I ask him curious if something happened. "When I think about it again it seems really ridiculous." He dodges my question. I squeeze his hand to encourage him. "I'm not going to judge your for how you feel Hero. It's me April you can tell me everything you want."
"I know and I feel very safe in your company because you know the real me. You don't compare me to any characters I played and that's the point. I love my fans and I'm really thankful for them. But sometimes when I meet them they just see me as Hardin Scott wanting me to say lines out of the movie or shipping me with my costar just because we're love interests in the movie. They don't realize Hero is a person too, they don't realize that I am Hero, my own person."
It's so weird to hear his fans refer to him as another person because I just know Hero and not his roles. "I can't really tell you if it gets better or not because I don't have the same experience as other people who are famous. But what I can tell you is that I know that you are your own person. You are Hero who got his first tattoo to remind himself to be a better person, who looks out for others even though you need to be checked on. Who gave me one of the best days of my life with a trip to the aquariums. You get along with Joaquin even though you don't open up that fast to new people. You are your own person and I really appreciate you and would never want for you to be someone else. It's hard for your fans because they just know Hero the actor they know just the pieces of you that you show them and that is probably mostly that Harley Scott." He gives me a thankful look and a small grin takes its place on his lips. "It's Hardin." "What?" I ask him not knowing what he's talking about. He shakes his head and laughs which makes me smile. I like to see him happy he shouldn't be burdened by his worries all the time. "It's strange when I'm with you I always know who I am. It feels good to just be myself and worry about nothing." He says and I hesitantly lay my head on his shoulder. "Thats my job." I tell him quietly.
"I thought you were tattoo artist?" He says mocking me. I raise my head from his shoulder to look at his face and roll my eyes grinning. "Are you mocking me?" I fake hurt and he laughs showing me those cute dimples. "Did I ever told you that your dimples are ridiculously cute." I slip out and my cheeks warm up because I didn't really intend to say that out loud. I hope the night sky covers my colored cheeks. His grin gets a bit more wide and he looks down at our hands. "No you didn't but I appreciate you telling me because I'm flattered. I guess this is the right time to tell you that your smile is taking my breath away every time." If it wasn't so dark he could see that my whole face turned into a real life tomato right now. My stomach is making me feel funny things and I lay my eyes on the few street lights showing the little cars driving by. "You're not good at taking compliments I already noticed that." Surprised by his words I look at him again. "Maybe I should train you and give you as many compliments a day as I can so you won't get all shy around me." I hit his bicep and grin. "I'm not shy I just don't know what to say."

"Thank you Hero. You are so gorgeously handsome it's hurting my eyes." He says in a high pitched voice. "I don't sound like that!" I exclaim shocked. "I don't sound like that!" He says again in that high voice. A chuckle escapes my mouth because it sounds so ridiculous in his accent. "You're not better 'oi mate', 'fo fawk sakes' " I try to mock his accent and his brows furrow. "That's litcherally not how I sound like."He says in his accent again. I laugh "ken I get a cupa wa aaa" I say next.
"Stohp et." He's full on pouting now. "I'm sorry it's actually cute tough." I tell him and put my chin on his shoulder. "Of course you have to say that now." "No I mean it I would never lie to you mate." I say smirking at him. He puts his hands over his face. "Please don't say ever mate to me again." He groans and I laugh. "Okay darlin'" I say and quickly add "I like it when you call me darling." I admit sheepishly. He puts his hands down and looks at me his eyes intensively locked with mine. "You wanna stay with me tonight darling?" He asks and I almost swoon right here and right now. "I'd love too." I say while he holds out his hand and I take it. He spins me around making me laugh and we make our way off the rooftop towards his place.