Wait where's Spencer?

Running as fast as she could go, Spencer could feel herself getting tired

Running as fast as she could go, Spencer could feel herself getting tired. The yellow fog was quickly catching up to the four people running for their lives, she absolutely had no clue if the fog would kill them or not. Spencer came to a complete stop leaning on a tree for support, having a hard time breathing she really couldn't see straight. Her vision became very blurry they others hadn't even notice because they kept running.

She looked over her shoulder to see that the fog was now coming even closer, but that's the last thing she saw before falling to the ground unconscious.

Finn had jumped down a long slope, he took notice that he had landed on the vehicle's door. He quickly popped it open, throwing the door to the side as the others caught up to him. Clarke went first, then Wells, Finn quickly hopped in after slamming the door shut.

"It's getting inside." Clarke yelled, trying to shove a cloth over the opening. As they settled down Finn sat up and wiped off one of the windows to get a look outside. "It's still out there," he informed the other two, while seeing the yellow fog.

"Look, we should just make a run for it," Clarke suggested, "Jasper can't wait much longer."

"Us dying in a cloud of acid fog isn't gonna help Jasper," Finn shot back, sticking something into a compartment of the vehicle until it came off. He reached in, moving aside stuff until pulling out his hand with something. it was some kind of bottle with liquid in side it.

Unscrewing the cap, Clarke tried to stop him. "Wait, Finn be careful, it could be.." she
stopped, watching as he took a drink of it wincing as he swallowed it.

"Whiskey, I think," Finn cut her off, as he inspected the bottle.  "Better than the moonshine on Agro Station," he commented, motioning towards Wells and holding the bottle towards him offering.

However he didn't notice because he was to busy looking around this small vehicle. "Um guys? Wasn't there 4 of us." He commented noticing something was odd

Clarke looked around before coming to a realization,"Spencer!" causing Finn to drop the bottle and look around. "Where the hell is she?" he questioned looking at the other two.

"We left her out there." Wells commented while putting his head in his hands.

                     ———————————-

Spencer was slowly coming in and out of consciousness, she felt like she was being dragged by something or someone. She opened her eyes for a minute to see a figure holding onto her legs, dragging her along but that's all she saw before seeing darkness once more.

                       ————————————-

"It's been hours," Clarke mumbled, while checking her watch. "Jasper..."

"Is in good hands," Finn commented.
"Octavia will take care of him."

"While we're on the subject," Clarke
continued. "Why is it that everyone thinks me wanting Jasper to not die is a bad thing? Like I'm such a downer." she pouted before
patting her chest. "I can be fun. Yeah, you think I'm fun right?" she asked Finn with a grin.

"Oh, yeah," Finn responded with a
laugh. "Among other things."

"You're fun," Wells commented. "You
Remember that time-"

Before he finished, Clarke cut him off, in a harsh tone. "Remember that time you betrayed me and got my father executed?" she said with no emotion at all.

"Well, since you brought it up, and I didn't, because I don't want to talk about it," Clarke blurted our. "What were you thinking?"

Wells seem a little hesitant before saying something "I made a mistake, Clarke."

Not satisfied with that answer, Clarke's jaw dropped and spoke. "I made a mistake, Clarke," she mocked, almost in tears shaking her head. "Not good enough." Wells seemed really upset but that but quickly caught himself. "You know, I bet you couldn't wait to run to daddy," she spat out, bitterly.
"Tell him everything so that he'd finally believe you were the perfect son he always wanted!"

"What do you want me to say?!" Wells suddenly yelled, catching everyone by surprise.

"I want an explanation!" Clarke cried out.

"I can't give you one." Wells said sounding upset, he was close to breaking but he probably wouldn't. "I thought I could trust him."

"Well," Clarke mumbled. "I thought I could trust my best friend."

"I'm still your friend," Wells said, desperately.

"No, you're not," Clarke shot back. "If you were my friend you wouldn't done those things a long time ago, and you would walk out into that fog and never come back."

Silence quick fell over the three, you could tell there was tension, all you could hear was the wind blowing outside.