What is Happening?

*3 Years Later*

*3 Years Later*

Spencer was sitting on her bed and looking at the view from her big window that she so happened to have.  She really didn't have much to do, considering she was in space and in a locked up room with only a bed and desk. Suddenly, the door slid open to Spencer's cell door. She instantly looked over when noticing 3 Guards entering, 2 of them armed with electric baton and the 3rd one holding a big metal case. She was slightly confused, giving that she hadn't even done anything wrong yet. "Prisoner 139,  stand up and face the wall," one of them ordered.

She quickly stood up, confused as to what exactly was happening. "What is this about?" She said to the one closest to her, He ignored her question and spoke for the second time "Turn around and face the wall!!" He said again but she wasn't gonna give in that easy, "No I wanna know what you are doing, since I haven't even don't anything wrong!!." She didn't even get to say anything else before getting pushed up against the wall, and then feeling something on her wrist that hurt for a second. Next thing she knows she is being dragged out of the room, and into the hall way to see many other prisoners being removed. She quickly turned around and swiped her feet underneath the guard that was holding her and hit the other one straight in the face, and began to run away but she didn't make it far because other guards quickly tackled her and cuffed her to make sure she didn't try anything else. "Let me go now!!" She yelled but the didn't budge

"Hey let her go now," She heard her father say but the guards didn't even listen because they know She'd try something, "Dad what the hell is going on? I didn't even do anything," He looked at her with sadness before replying. "You are being sent down to earth, I'm so sorry I tried everything I did," Her father said hopefully to get her to calm down enough, but the look on his daughters face said otherwise. "IM ONLY 17, I'm not even 18 yet the can't do this to me!!!" She yelled but was immediately met with darkness, which meant one of the guards had knocked her out. Kane kisses his daughters head before quickly walking away with tears in his eyes.

Spencer  woke up to the sound of yelling, she slowly opened her eyes to find herself strapped into a seat. and many other delinquents around her. "Hey you're awake! I thought you could have been dead or something" A boy said in the seat next to her "it will take a lot to get me dead." She laughed before looking over at him she instantly recognized him as Finn Collins, the boy who did an illegal space walk. Suddenly a tv screen came on and Chancellor Jaha was on it, She rolled her eyes at it because she hated him more then anything, "Prisoners of The Ark, hear me now. You've been given a second chance, and as your Chancellor, it is my hope that you see this as not just a chance for you, but a chance for all of us, indeed for mankind itself." Spencer mentally rolled her eyes at him, he was getting rather annoying but she was happy he wasn't here.

"We have no idea what is waiting for you down there. If the odds of survival were better, we would've sent others. Frankly, we're sending you because your crimes have made you.." He hesitated before finishing. "Expendable."