The Curse

Bens POV

I carried Bree to the castle then I held her hand shaking. That stupid curse she didn't deserve it. Fairy Godmother comes running in saying "has she woke yet? Did she get hurt?" I'm still crying holding her hand. "Ben I think you should go find the VKS I'll inform your parents that's it's the curse Ben just go sort the VKS out" Fairy Godmother said calming down me. I got up and walked off to find Mal and her friends.

Fairy Godmothers POV

I walked over to Breella and I just see her peacefully asleep and I looked at her and I knew what I have to do. I walked off and left Lumire in the room and went to go tell Belle and Beast.

"Belle Adam." I called out. "Hello Fairy Godmother what do we owe the pleasure" Adam said smiling. "Well if you don't know your daughter is asleep and it's the curse and I know how to wake her up but it will give her a powerful source of magic into her body that will give her that power" I explained Belle and Beast looked confused. "To wake her I have to give her magic. But the magic will be powerful magic." I explained better. "Do whatever you have to do to save our baby" Belle said.

Bens POV

I saw Mal, Jay, Evie and Carlos at the lunch tables. "Hey guys don't worry about Audrey, Chad and Queen Leah it's all ok" I said with red eyes and crackly voice. "Ben come here" Mal said then pulling me into a hug. "How's she" Evie said and I pulled away from Mal. "The curse hit her" I said voice cracking. "What's the curse and who cursed her" Mal asked me. "Malificent cursed her when she was born and the curse was if she was physically hurt she falls into a deep sleep but true loves kiss won't wake her up but FG has a way to undo it" I said a little clearer then I apologised then I walked off to get to Bree's room.

As I walked in I see FG doing magic on Bree I looked at my parents and then took me out of the room.

"Ben FG is doing magic to save your sister and it will give Breella magic herself because that her strength to stay alive and yes she will be able to do magic but if something drains it she will grow tired and she will be very powerful." My dad told me and I was still trying to get it in my head. "And sweetheart we are sorry that we walked off and I just want to let you know that this isn't going to be easy but we are gonna work through this together as a family" my mom said hugging me.

Then.....

"Oh Bibbiti-Bobbiti Belle Adam Ben" FG shouted our name's.

💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛

I'm sorry it's short but I hoped you liked it.
What happened? Why did Fairy Godmother shout there names?