Not Falling In Love

Start from the beginning

I was kinda confused with myself, i'm usually so mean to him and we always get into fights. I'm usually so blunt, but now. I'm so quiet and hesitating all the time and i'm so nervous. I was snapped out of my thoughts from semi's voice. "You gonna eat your ramen, you've been staring at it for like 20 minutes" I was shocked of what he said, 20 minutes. I nodded as I slowly picked up the chopsticks that he gave me.

I slowly started to eat the food, trying not to make any eye contact with him as I felt nervous still. Should I say thank you for helping me, did I say thank you? would he be annoyed with me if I talked? would he get mad at me for something? does he like me being quiet? 

I realized I was soon just sitting there looking at my ramen. I looked up slowly to see semi looking at me, watching me as he was down with his food. His head was resting in his hand. He soon snapped out of his doze as I soon saw blush begin to fall on his face as he slowly turned his eyes away from me. 

I almost laughed but held it back as I didn't want him to get mad. I don't know why i'm so worked up about what he will think of me. I still slowly ate my food as I soon felt eyes on me. I glanced up really quickly to see semi looking at me again. His eyes held admiration as blush was on his face. 

I looked back down as I didn't want him to notice I noticed him looking at me. I kept eating as blush formed on my face, I still felt eyes on me. I ate the last of my ramen and looked up at him, are eyes meeting once again. His eyes were so beautiful in a way. The way it went with his hair, it made them pop out in a good way. 

We both just sat there looking at each other before I soon got up and went to put my bowl in the sink. Placing it in the sink before stopping. 'I should clean it' I thought as it would only be polite. So with that I turned on the water and began to wash the bowl with the nearest sponge. 

I heard footsteps from behind me. I knew it was semi as he was probably gonna put his bowl in the sink also. "You don't have to clean your bowl, you know." Semi said from behind me. "I know" I said bluntly a bit. Of course I knew I didn't have to. I just wanted to cause It was polite. But obviously I won't say that to semi as my stubbornness won't let me do so. 

I finished cleaning my bowl as semi was still behind me. I turned around and looked up at him. "Do you have any paper towels?" I asked. He looked down at me "Uh yeah" He went to a cabinet and grabbed a paper towel roll and walked up to me, handing it to me. 

I quickly dried my bowl and placed it down next to the sink. Quickly I grabbed semi's from his hands and started cleaning it. "HEY! what are you doing!?" he yelled "I can do it myself you know!?" He said. I nodded. "I know, but you bought dinner I might as well clean it" I said turning around and looking at him. He never gave a response so I turned around and finished cleaning his bowl, soon drying it. 

I placed it next to my clean bowl as I turned to semi once again. "Where do the bowls go" I said it more like a statement then a question but it doesn't matter. He looked at me before pointing to a cabinet "top shelf" he said, a smirk growing on his face. 

I sighed before walking over to the cabinet. I opened it to where I could now see, the out of reach top shelf. I sighed before climbing on the counter and placing the bowls inside. I went to get down as soon my knee slipped (A/N: He was on his knees, on the counter) I gasped a bit before falling backwards. I hit my foot on the counter before my back hit the ground hard, taking my breathe away. 

I was looking up at the ceiling before slowly sitting up trying to catch my breathe as the wind was knocked out of me. Semi quickly came by my side asking me if I was okay and stuff like that, to which I nodded letting him know i'm fine. He still was there next to me "Slowly breathe" he said rubbing my back. I did as he said as my breathe soon came to me. 

I tried to get up as semi helped me. I gasped as my back hurt like hell but I tried to ignore it. "Stupid tile floors" I said groaning. Semi sighed "I'm sorry" he said. I looked at him quickly. "What the hell are you saying sorry for?!" I said loudly. He cringed a bit before shaking his head "nevermind" he said. 

I just scoffed as he helped me up to his room. "I'll be sleeping on the floor" he said. "No your not!" I said quickly. "I am" I said. We made it to his room and he plopped me down on his bed shaking his head. "Fine then were both sleeping on the floor!" I protested. 

He just sighed before going to his bureau, digging through a drawer. He quickly took out sweatpants and a white t-shirt before throwing it at me. "Go and change" He said. I just groaned before getting up. "Where's your bathroom" I asked. He stayed silent as he grabbed his own pj's. "You can change in here and i'll change in the bathroom." 

I sighed as he left the room. Once he did I quickly changed into the clothes he handed me. There were way to big for me but luckily the pants had ties which caused me to tie them tight around my waist. The t-shirt was big as one side fell down my shoulder. I sighed as semi soon came back in. He was wearing the same thing except with grey sweatpants. 

He then went to his bed grabbing a small blanket off the end of his bed and one of his pillows before resting on the floor. "Oh no you don't" I said walking up to him, grabbing his arm. "Your sleeping on your bed!" I yelled. He groaned in announce before getting up and grabbing me by my waist and picking me up, putting me on his bed. 

I moved around a lot as he tried putting the covers on me but I wouldn't let him. He got annoyed as he started growling but soon fell on top of me, trapping me under him. He laid sideways. Meaning he was laying across my chest feet dangling off the bed. 

I began to gasp for air a bit "GET OFF ME, IM SUFFOCATING!!" I tried to yell as gasps made me quiet down. "I'll get off if you sleep here" he said blankly. "FINE!" I gasped out. He slowly got off of me and went to the floor, getting up the small blanket he had. 

Semi soon fell asleep as I didn't, it was so cold. I had a big blanket that kept me quite warm as semi only had a small blanket. I looked at him to see him shaking as I knew he was freezing. I slowly got up and grabbed the blanket I was using, cold freezing air greeting me causing me to shiver. 

I went over to him and placed the big blanket on him, wrapping it in him hoping he would soon stop shaking, which he did. I slowly made it back to his bed as I layed there, shivering. As I snuggled up into a pillow as I soon felt sleepy.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I better not get sick..."  was the last thing I said within my chattering teeth.

A/N:

I DID IT!! YES!!! 

Finally I have finished the next chapter!! I hope you guys liked it as it took a lot of work! 

<3Thank you for reading this!! <3