Epilog Part 2 (The End)

I really applaud the teamwork in presenting such a spectacular concert like this. As long as I attended BTS concert, I never found any mistakes in their performances. It was always been flawless.

Everything is perfect; stage decoration, lighting, audio, all the stage properties, and even the security section works really well. They didn't give a chance for haters to bad-mouthing about their concert.

Then what about the idol? Oh please, don't you ever doubt about it. BTS is truly awesome as if they were born to perform, to be superstars.

What they show to people, either sing or dance, everything looks like art. Their passion for performing succeeded in jaw-dropping people instantly, even though I didn't count how many times I've watched them sing and dance.

Like tonight's concert. I sat between my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law with teary eyes as Namjoon oppa began to lead his brothers to gather with the back sound of 'We are bulletproof; the eternal'.

I was really amazed at each song they performed that I didn't realize they finally reached the end where the seven of them had to give a speech before saying goodbye.

"First of all, we want to thank you Army yeoreobun for always there to support us no matter what. As a leader, I'm really sorry if this year we've given a lot of shocking news that might make you sad or disappointed to us"

Namjoon oppa gave a pause to listen to the fans' response who shouting 'gwenchana' in unison. I know this is a pretty difficult part for an idol; communicate with fans when there's a scandal or something surprising happens.

Maybe for us, it's not that bad, but we never know what other people feel or think, right? That's what makes us sometimes confused and afraid to act. We're afraid we can't fulfill our fans' expectations. We're scared to disappoint them.

"Once again, I apologize for having to say.. this is our last concert before our two members will go on military duty" And the fans' screams were getting louder. They shouted 'Aaaa' together as a form of disappointment.

"Hopefully you'll always be faithful waiting for us to gather again one day and support whatever we do in the future because your support is everything to us. Army we love you so much!"

I clapped hard before returning to wave my army bomb when it was Jimin's turn to make a speech.

"There are no words I can say besides thanking all of you. Army yeoreobun are truly amazing. I hope you're always healthy and happy, and please don't stop loving us because we'll always love you Army! You'll always in our heart. Saranghae!"

And again, the roar of the fans' screams echoed through each corner of the stadium tonight.

The same screams were still heard when JK, Seokjin oppa, Hoseok oppa and Yoongi gave speeches in turn. Honestly, I got goosebumps when I heard Yoongi's speech that reveals how difficult journey they went through together.

I know very well how their stories are. How those guys fight and even almost disband when one of them is having a hard time and almost giving up. I was there, endlessly encouraging them to survive and stay together as seven.

what they went through made me realize that popularity isn't everything. In fact, they're still humans who are sometimes unable to compromise with the pressure that always comes between the flashes of camera lights. I can understand though how much mental stress they face that I may not be able to deal with.

Yoongi oppa's words tonight not only made the fans scream miserably, but also succeeded in making all the members cry and end up hugging each other. I myself couldn't even hold back my tears while I was busy comforting my sister in law who was crying on my shoulder.