Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Rejection

BTS Dorm, Seoul

It was already past 2 am when Taehyung arrived at the dorm after dropping Lisa in Blackpink's dorm. He was a mess. He felt extremely tired and his head seemed to explode at any time by thinking of his grandma's order back then.

He immediately turned on the lights after coming in and carelessly took of his shoes on the floor.

"Oh you're home"

Taehyung was surprised to hear a man's voice that comes from kitchen. He thought everyone was asleep considering how tired they were.

"Gosh you scared me, what are you doing there?" Taehyung rubbed his chest in relief once he saw Jimin standing in front of stove, cooking something.

"As you can see, I'm cooking ramyeon"

"Why don't you turn on the light? I thought you were asleep" Taehyung put his stuffs on the table before making his way toward the fridge to grab some cold beers.

"I just got back from Red Velvet's dorm. I picked up the girls 'cos their manager suddenly had something urgent while hyungs are away to celebrate hyung manager's birthday" Jimin explained as joined Taehyung in dining room.

"Oh, thank you for picking up my noona, chim" he smiled weakly

"Yya no need to thank, I'm just doing my duty as sseul's boyfriend" he proudly said, "... oh Irene noona asked about you too. He told me to tell you to reply her message. She said your phone is off"

Taehyung heaved a sigh, running his fingers thru his messy hair, "Yeah thanks"

"Yya what's up dude? You fucked up"

He kept rubbing his face desperately. He needs to tell him, but doesn't know how to start. "Jimin-ah.."

"Wae? ah you scared me, tae! Ppali spill your problem" Jimin said while munching his food.

"Grandma told me to get married" One sentence that could make his best friend spitting out his food surprisingly.

"What?!!"

Once again Taehyung ran his fingers thru his head, crumbling in the stupidity of current reality. He drank his beer in one gulp, frustrated.

"I'm going to get married, chim. Can you believe it?"

"How come? With who?" Jimin stopped eating and seriously asked his best friend. Well what just Taehyung said was indeed a serious case.

"Grandma and also my parents are matching me with a girl ... emm that you also know who she is"

"Don't make me die of curiosity, you dumb! Ppali tell me!"

"Blackpink's... Lisa" he dramatically spilled it, earning deadly shock expression from the guy who sat in front of him.

"What?!"

"Uhuh, I know"

Pounding the table with both hands, Jimin felt sick all of sudden, "Kim Taehyung you are dead!"

"I know, ottokae Jimin-ah~~" he nearly cried, drowning his face over his folded hands.

"First, we just started uphill. Yya how can you get married when we're step away to reach our goal" Jimin said fiercely, ".. and second you're going to marry an idol who is also loved by our brother, Jungkook. Fuck you're dead, tae"

"Don't scare me you shit ass!"

"I'm not, I'm just telling the truth"

"Then what should I do, chim? You know how grandma is and you also know how precious she is for my life. Shit, this is the end of me chim" and again, he drank his beer 'till the last drop.