Chapter 14

The Oakwood Premier Hotel, Seoul

Lalisa had to swallow her sadness when she found herself sitting alone in a bedroom hotel just hours after the wedding ceremony ended. She never thought Taehyung could leave her and was busy partying with his friends.

Well, after the blessing's procession they were indeed still together, the groom even invited his bride to do a slow dance when Jungkook and Rose suddenly came up with the idea to duet singing some romantic songs.

But in the end, he chose to gather with his friends, including Irene in it. They laughed and joked around while drinking glasses of beer, as if forgot about her presence. For god's sake this is not your birthday party, Taehyung-ah, it's your wedding day for pete's sake but you left the bride somewhere.

His absence re-realized her that their marriage was never based on love. It's just an arranged marriage, so how could Lisa hope that her husband would carry her in bridal style to the room to enjoy their first-night like a romance movie she used to watch? Oh keep dreaming, baby.

Lisa had no idea what else to do. She had tried to get rid of her negative thoughts by busying herself like applying her night skincare routine, tidied up her suitcase which delivered by her manager a few hours before their marriage began or checking out their wedding photos that Rose shared thru' Blackpink's whatsapp group.

She smiled as she saw the picture of Jimin and Rose gave the wedding speech alternately. They were chosen to speak about the newlywed who was sitting side by side at the family table.

Flashback ...

It was Jimin who had the first opportunity to give a short speech about the newlyweds. He cleared his throat while holding the mic in front of him, somehow feeling more nervous than when he had to face thousands of fans during BTS concert.

"Go buddy!" J-Hope excitedly shouted at his friend from his chair which was then followed by laughter and applause from the audience.

Once again Jimin smiled before sincerely expressing his heart, "Hello, good evening everyone. I'm the groom's best friend, Park Jimin"

"That's my boy!" and this time the groom himself who shouted at him proudly

"Thank you for this opportunity, I'm very honored. Hmm, for almost 7 years of living with Taehyung, I realized that this moment somehow felt very sentimental to me and maybe also my five other members. We grow together like real brothers. Sometimes we fight, sometimes we cry, sometimes we feel lonely but we know we always have each other" Jimin calmly state which began to make the boys got teary.

"... Taehyungie.. is someone who really close to me. People might say that I only tend to Taehyung, not him. But actually I learned a lot from him. I feel so grateful to have him as my best friend because he makes me feel good and touched my heart often,"

Lisa turned to the man next to him and found he was holding back his tears. Aww Jimin must have a special place in his heart. She captured that precious moment to be remembered someday.

"... I don't think I want to believe that he is now married and must leave the dorm. This is a very significant change that happened to our group in the last 7 years. it's such a great loss for all of us. but we also felt grateful because he finally found someone who would care for and love him wholeheartedly like what we had done so far,"

Jimin lifted his head to look at Taehyung in the eyes then continued to speak,

"... my dearest friend Taehyung, now you're married. You have a wife who will wake you up in the morning, listen to every story you say, hug while you are sad and also laugh with you. I hope that from now on you can be a better person, be responsible and love your wife wholeheartedly. Stop playing around and be weird in front of her, Taehyung-ah, you might make her scared,"