Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Friends Blessing

4 days have passed since Taehyung proposed to Lisa. They finally told their parents about their plan in the next day. Oh don't ask about their reaction, both families were so happy and excited to hear that.

They promised to help the couple to take care of everything. Mrs. Kim even offered to accompany Lisa to visit one of the luxury bridal boutique which owned by her friend in Seoul to choose her wedding dress. But unfortunately the elder happiness wasn't worth what the couple felt. They felt nothing but simply happy to see how happy their parents were.

It's just the beginning of many things they need to do. First, they need to tell it either to their closest friends or the CEO. It may seems easy, but honestly both of Taehyung and Lisa feel terribly scared and burdened. They don't know where to start. They have no idea how to tell it. They're afraid if members wouldn't understand and oppose their plans.

"Wrong move again V!!" For the umpteenth time BTS choreographer reprimands Taehyung who repeatedly made mistakes while dancing Fire songs. His friends turned to him with annoyance. He doesn't usually make mistakes as often as this.

"Alright kids we'll try again from the start" then he replayed the song from beginning.

Taehyung lost his focus. Suddenly he couldn't remember about the movements. His mind filled with their wedding plan. He didn't know who he was supposed to tell about it first; The CEO Bang PD or his 6 closest friends.

"Taehyung again!!" the choreographer shouted angrily as he stopped the music. "What's wrong with you, Tae? Are you sick or something? You can't focus!"

"I'm sorry hyung" Tae weakly said, lowering his head. He could hear his friends sighed annoyed.

"Alright I give you 30 minutes to rest. Collect your focus, Tae. You guys will be on a 3 days tour and it requires full of energy and concentration. I won't let you screw up in my class" the older man said angrily

"Yes hyung, we're sorry" Namjoon represents the other six members.

"30 minutes and get focus on this!" then he left the room without waiting for their response.

7 members of BTS were stunned before turning to Taehyung who was the source of his anger.

"What's up dude?" Jin was the one who approached tae before patting his shoulder brotherly.

"I know you must still very sad about your grandma's death, but you must move on, Tae. You can't be sad for too long" Hoseok tried to encourage Taehyung who was keep his mouth shut.

"We're going to Japan soon, Tae. Please just focus on this, or should I give you a day off to rest, huh? It will be fine if you want to, I'll talk to Bang PD later" the leader offered another option that unfortunately wasn't the exact solution he needs.

"Gwenchana hyung, it's not the problem"

"Then what's the problem? Ppali tell us, so we can help you"

Taehyung turned to Jimin who was also watching him carefully. He obviously knew what was bothering his best friend, but he didn't dare to open his mouth and let his best friend spill it all in person. Jimin nodded his head as a sign for taehyung to talk.

"umh.. guys honestly I..." he stopped, suddenly his tongue felt numb.

"What? Oh c'mon tae, speak with human language, not your alien things" Yoongi tried to make a joke to melt the situation. He could sense his friend has something big to tell.