IC 2

Dance practice is stressing Jungkook out right now. He wants to slip but he can't as the others were here, he didn't know what will happen if they found out he was little. Just as he was in his trance, he heard yelling. It startled him out of his zone, and looked up to see Hoseok and Namjoon glaring at eachother.
"Woah, woah, guys" Jimin says, trying to stop both of them.
"I just want to say that he should pay more attention to where he's going, he almost tripped me" Hoseok says, while Namjoon just scoffed.

"You should be the one who's looking at his way" Namjoon says, crossing his arms. It's really stressing Jungkook out, seeing his hyungs fight made him want to slip.
"Yoongi, come on, stop them" Jin says as he pushed the other. Yoongi rolls his eyes, pushing the two away from eachother.
"You're a jerk! Maybe you purposely put your foot there so I could trip!" Hoseok yells, being held back by Taehyung.
"What the fuck are you fucking thinking?!" Namjoon yelled back, rolling his eyes as he was being held back by Jimin.

Jungkook watched the scene, he couldn't do anything to stop them. He wants to do anything but he was on the verge of tears from what's happening around. He gets the thought of slipping off from his mind before he stood up and got in between the two.
"Hyungs, s--" Jungkook was cut off as a punch came in contact with his face. It made him fall down to his bum that started hurting. Because of this, he accidentally fell into littlespace, all the stress getting to him.

The others stared at him as his eyes closed, lips wobbling. Hoseok, being the one who hit the younger, stared at him with concern.

"Ko--" Hoseok was cut off as Jungkook bursts into tears, making all of them panic.