Chapter 1-That one day

So it's the first day of him getting outside to meet the world, the first day he is going to attend a class with many people siting together with him.

Yes it was Park Jimin's first time to school in this case a university, because he had been home schooled since he remembered and why is that? Cos he was the most powerful being this world. Ya , no-one knew about this other than his mother and father. And now they both died.

Now that he has come this far and has total control over his power he was allowed to go outside. He had been taught how to behave, how to do things and the rules he should follow when he goes to explore this world he had never seen. But the thing is not that it's that he was already late for his first class.

Jimin's pov
"For fuck's sake why did I have to be late on my first day!!" I was running to the bus stop as l looked on to the location that was shown on my mobile screen to find the bus stopping by.

Before I stepped onto the the bus I noticed something or rather someone. "Omg he's gorgeous" I thought and then to give me double heart attack I saw him giving a boxy smile to a yet another gorgeous boy.

"I should stop daydreaming." I stepped onto the bus while they followed me into the bus with some other people. "It's my first time meeting so many people. I wonder what attributes everyone here possesses?" I had to stand throughout the ride. I noticed those two where also standing beside me.

At last after a lot of standing I reached the college. "Now that's a big building." I stepped down of the bus to find the other two also stepping down at the same place. I never thought we would be in the same college. Then I saw them approaching to me. Really I am serious guys the two handsome men are walking towards me!!!!!!

Now they are standing in front of me. The one with the bunny smile said "Hi there we saw u where alone so why don't you join us. My name Jungkook and this is my buddy Taehyung." He gave a yet another bunny smile. "Oh M-my name is J-Jimin. Nice to meet you" I stuttered I mean it's my first time talking to outsiders. Anyways I was ashamed of my self for stuttering. "Yes nice to meet you. Which year are you in? We are first year's." Taehyung asked. "I'm also a first year." I shyly replied. "So then let's go!" They said enthusiastically. We ran of to the main building.

Authors pov
Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung entered the building. It was perfectly furnished. The other two went to the counter as jimin followed. When they reached a lady who looked in her late thirties asked "Are you freshman year students?" They answered with a yes.

She told them that they have to complete the magic ability and attributes' test to enter the college. And also told they have a rank of A or above. Taehyung and Jungkook are excited while jimin looked a little worried.(a/n. ya ikr the all powerful jiminie being worried😂).

They where sent in to practical training room which is more like a hall. When they reached there they where astonished by the big hall although Jimin was not.(a/n I guess I forgot to tell but Jimin is rich as hell. He lived in a big mansion. In the middle of the forest though coz he was too powerful and couldn't control his power that he just destroy everything around him. And ya coz of that is was kept out of the house most of the time. Though either his mother and father would would be with him training him. Ya guys I'm going).

It was totally protected by magic barrier so that anything outside was not damaged. They looked around to find many students waiting for their turn to show there power. They took the empty seats at the last row. There were teachers who were judging as well as four seniors with them. Two of them looked like second year while the next two were in third year. They heard the girls taking about them and the seniors. They ignored it and observed. Five students were tried at a time.

After ten minutes or so it was their turn. First was Jungkook.

Jungkook's pov
"Okay so it's my turn" I thought as I stand in a horizontal line with my friends and othe two girls. I was the first so what I had to do was destroy the target which was a very strong bag filled with sand. Which was easy because I had one of the rarest attribute psychic power so I could just year it apart with one move.

And so I did it everyone looked at me astonished I just smiled as I knew I'll pass the test coz not only did I have the rarest attribute I had two attributes which was also rare. And I know that Tae will also pass because he has good control over his power and had two attributes. Now the next is Tae I wish best of luck to both Jiminie and Tae and stand with people who were tried out.

Taehyung's pov
I showed a smile to Kook as he wished me and jiminie a good luck. Then I stared at the target. "It is a piece of cake." I thought and used my fire attribute to burn it. Ya I know it's hard to control fire attribute but I mastered it. Although I cannot create blue flame my flames are very hot. It burned down in seconds. I smiled to myself and wished Jiminie good luck and went towards Kook.

Jimin's pov
As I smiled towards Tae I looked over to my target I didn't know which attribute to use then I thought of the attribute Kook was using. It's easy so I use it I mean I had perfect control over every attribute I can do it better than anyone. Even better than Kook so I faced my target.

I focused on it then I snaped my finger I smiled at everyone and went near Kook. They just stared at me in disbelief. They both asked me simultaneously "Why didn't you do anything!? Why are you here? You will get failed. I didn't respond everyone was looking at me even the seniors and the teachers. I just stayed there and then 'BANG' a sound not only was the target destroyed the other two target near it was destroyed.

Authors pov
Now they understand why Jimin left there. The two girls had the worst hair day. (A/n 😂). Everyone was suprised by the sudden bang. The judges(teachers) were impressed. They told the seniors to go get two new target for the two other girls who were left.

They two also had impressive strength. After two other round the it ended. Now it was time for the results. Jungkook,Taehyung and Jimin didn't talk after that until the results were said out twenty out of the one-fifty students were selected. Three of them passed.

They jumbed around in happiness. After this they were called over to the staff room. They walked over to the staff room in anticipation. The seniors they met over the hall were also there beside the teachers who were judges. They got in. The teachers called them over. They walked to them.

One of the teacher introduced herself and the other teachers. "My name is Linda Mary Joe. This Mr. Tatsuki Hiro, this is Mrs. Vismaya Rani and that is Mr. Sung woo ho." (A/n I chose random names that came to my mind😅).

Then the seniors introduced themselves. "My name is Kim Seokjin. I'm the oldest here." The guy with broad shoulders said. "The name's Min Yoongi. Second oldest." The guy with mint hair said coldly. "My name is Jung Hoseok. I'm the third oldest nice to meet you." The boy with the most positive aura said. "My name is Kim Namjoon" said the guy with the dimples said.

It was now our turn. Jungkook was the first to say. "My name is Jeon Jungkook. Then it was Taehyung. "I'm Kim Taehyung." Jimin was the last. "I-I'm J-Jimin. Park Jimin"

He stuttered. "Ok then now everyone here knows each other. Now I will get to the reason why I called you." Said Mrs Linda. "It is because we think the theee of you here has two attributes. I'm I right?" Jungkook and Taehyung nodded while just listened. The teacher continued. "Well can you tell me what attributes each of you possess?" The three freshman nodded. "Well then let's start it with you Mr. Jeon."

Jungkook nodded and said "I posses the psychic and dark attributes." "Well it's very rare to see a psychic user. I'm impressed by the way you destroyed your target. Very well moving on to the next. Mr. Kim.

"I possess the fire and wind attributes." He said. "Oh ya I saw that you have a very good control over your attributes too. The flame you control seem to be just below the blue flame it very rare to find hot flames like that too. Now the last one Mr Park."

Edited
Hey guys it's the first chapter. So now I want to say an important thing a very important one. It's that ugh I don't want to say this I-I'm a really a lazy author so I would be slow at updating the chapters 😅. I will though try to write long chapters. So see you till the next one. Have a good day/noon/evening/night.

Bye ( author nim is out)