"It's okay... everyone is alright now." The doctor promised as he smiled a little and she glanced around to double check. Feeling as if they weren't telling her something.

She hugged the doctor tightly then let go when they were told they had to leave this facility for investigation reasons. Smokescreen picked her up and spoke to her as they walked to the entrance. Ratchet glanced to the humans and saw a guard pick up their box.

"Activate the space bridge. We have some... alien life forms that need to be returned to their planet." The mech said on his com as he looked at the humans with slight disgust. Miko glared at him and glanced to the other two.

"Put them down!" Ratchet boomed as he stormed over. "You aren't taking them anywhere!" he yelled as he got the others attention.

"They must be returned to their home world." The mech said seriously and narrowed his optics.

"I'm not saying they shouldn't.... but I need to make sure they're alright." He said as he studied the mech. He frowned deeply and carefully gave him the box.

"I'll come for them when they are finished with their checkup." He stated and left to check the cons. A lot of them would be going back to prison for past war crimes. Gamble had somehow broken them out of jail.

Optimus briefly glanced to Megatron who stared at him and nodded once before being led off in cuffs. Bumblebee gathered his team together and had them go back to their base. Team Prime followed and spoke to the other captives. Once at the base, Ratchet set the medical area up to allow the humans to roam freely without being poisoned by their air. He had a field at the doorway that allowed others to walk through, but didn't allow the air to leave. He checked up on the Cybertronians then sent them off before turning to the humans.

"Will they actually take us to earth?" Miko asked and glanced to the doctor. Ratchet transformed into his alternate mode and had his holoform appear by them. "Wow! When did you make that?" She asked in surprise.

"Rafeal and Agent Fowler suggested that I have one since I was on earth, however I never found a use for it." he said as he walked over and had her sit down. He then took out a small flashlight and looked into her blind eye as he shined the light in it. "We also equipped my form with the necessary tools." he said before they could ask.

"What are you doing?" Raf asked as he watched from his spot on the berth, they had made the glass box a type of hospital room with two small makeshift beds and a few chairs. Jack held still as he lay on the other berth and let the doctor look at his leg.

"Righting some wrongs that never should have happened." he said seriously as he checked and cleaned the man's leg, what was left of it. The humans looked at each other for a moment then at him. Jack reached over and gently set a hand on his arm.

"Won't you get into trouble?" Jack asked and the doctor paused as he stared blankly. The Elite Guard had told them to return the humans to the guards immediately without interfering with them. But he strongly felt that he needed to fix this.

"So what if I do?" He asked as he continued to work. "You three are more important at the moment." He muttered. The three humans looked at each other before they smiled and Miko hugged him tightly then kissed his cheek.

"I knew you cared about us." She smiled brightly, her actions making him growl as he shrugged her off then wiped his cheek off.

"Don't make me regret my decision." He huffed as he blushed with embarrassment. Jack chuckled as Raf smiled brightly, tears falling down his face. The doctor then went back to working and taking notes.

The good doctor called Team Prime and Fixit into the medical area then locked the doors. He explained the situation to them and his plans to help the children. They looked at him then each other for a moment. They knew his spark was in the right place, but the consequences of his actions would result in his termination. Optimus finally stepped forward and set a servo on his friends shoulder plate.