"Yes, pressure, mhm..." he was leaning in to her, his eyes on her lips.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"What, can't a boy kiss his girlfriend?" He looked up at her for a moment, smirking.

"Of course..."

She felt the sofa dip more underneath her as he lowered down and kissed her, his body weight more reliant on her now. Only then did she realise his hand that had slid up her thigh.

She kissed him back, of course, even when he deepened the kiss she didn't pull away. It was a big deal for her, she wasn't physical with a lot of people. Physical affection had always been something that Caroline struggled with, she couldn't explain why. It just freaked her out, overwhelmed her.

He gently pushed her back so she lay on the sofa and he adjusted himself so he lay in between her legs. They carried on kissing, it was quick and there was no time to breathe.

She felt smothered. She felt like she couldn't breathe. She didn't like this.

"Stop," she murmured, putting her hands against his chest to push him away.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Sorry," she shook her head and shut her eyes, "nothing, it's okay, I'm fine."

"Can we carry on?" He asked.

"Yes," she nodded.

He smiled, before leaning down and kissing her once more. He was a good kisser, something she was thankful for. Not sloppy, not wet...it could have been a lot worse.

And then she felt his hand slip underneath the waistband of her jeans ever so slightly, but it was okay, quite nice actually. But then he unbuttoned them and slipped his hand down and-

"Stop!"

This time she wasn't so gentle when she pushed him away.

"What is it now?" He asked, sighing in frustration, getting off of her and sitting back on his side of the sofa.

"I just...I'm not ready for that yet, it's too fast," she said.

"But babe, we've been going out for ages! Don't you think we should be going a bit faster?" He pushed.

"No, I don't," she looked at him strangely, "I'm sorry...I don't want to let you down or anything, but I'm just not comfortable with that kinda thing yet."

"Okay, fine, whatever," he sighed.

They sat beside each other in an uncomfortable silence for a moment, before Caroline spoke up again, "I brought exploding snap...wanna play?"

He cracked a small smile, "go on then."

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. .**.☽ .*

When Caroline got home and went to her room she saw a Hogwarts letter on her bed. She picked it up and frowned curiously at the unusual heaviness of it. She opened the letter, ripping past the wax seal and looking inside.

And that's when she saw it: a prefect badge.

She gasped so sharply she began to cough, but got over it quickly in her eagerness to read the letter. When she did it indeed told her that, yes, she was to be the new Ravenclaw prefect.

The mishap with Julian earlier on that day was forgotten as a bright smile grew on her face and she rushed downstairs to tell her Mum that she would be prefect. When she got down, she was surprised to see Tyler just arrive too, appearing as if he had just been running. He was bright red in the face and his breath was heaving but in his hand was, unmistakably, a shining, bright yellow Hufflepuff prefect badge.

She shrieked in excitement and hugged him happily.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽

"Guess who's prefect?" James asked as he walked through the door to the kitchen where Sirius was sat eating his breakfast.

"Who?" He raised a curious eyebrow.

"The one and only Mr Remus Lupin," James grinned.

"You're kidding," Sirius let out a bark of laughter, "well that was a stupid idea...have they even met him?"

"Nah, everyone thinks he's such a goody-two-shoes, don't they?" James chuckled, handing him the letter Remus had written him.

"Little do they know he makes up the majority of our pranks," Sirius muttered with a sly smile as he scanned Remus' familiar writing, "mate, you do know that this means we can do so much more shit now? He can let us get away with it all! He has power!"

"I didn't even think of that!" James exclaimed, hopping round the kitchen table in excitement, "and can't he take away house points?"

"And give them away," Sirius locked eyes with James and they both grinned wickedly at each other.

Yeah, sixth year was going to be brilliant.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. .**.☽ .*