19

I get out my Uber and walks towards Lauren's door .
As I was about to knock on the door , it opens revealing Lauren inside.

"Come In." She said.

I slowly walks in and I give her a side hugs and a kiss on the cheek. She close the door and escort me to her kitchen and leans on the counter .

" So wassup?" I said breaking the ice.

"I been meaning to tell you for the longest."She said sighing.

My eyebrows lifted in curiosity and confused.
" the hell she talking about?" I thought too myself.

She reach in her pocket and hands me an white stick.
My eyes widened. "You're Pregnant?"

"Yes" she said lowly.
"If you don't want it , I underst - ."

"Nooo this is amaz - , this is wonderful. Oh my god." My eyes watered. I was so in disbelief.
I pull her in and embrace her into a big hug.

"So you're not mad?" She question.

"What?!?Mad ?? Why would you think that?" I said concern.

".... my mom used to tell me stories about my damn not being happy about me , so I thought you wouldn't be happy either and I was so scared and-" her voice was cracking up and her eyes was so red.

"Baby shhhhh , it's alright ." I said caressing her.

"Lauren, I want this baby- I'm bout to- This is great news, I'm bout to be a dad! " I exclaim cheerfully.

My phone rang and it was Aiden. I decline and my phone shows notifications from Aiden, Jay and David.

I hung with Lauren for a while

We spoke about our future and baby names .

About an hour later, I was in a Uber to go check in with Aiden. When I got there , I could tell he was excited to see me.

"Hey." He said in a flirtatious tone.

"Sup" I said nonchalantly.

"You okay?" He asked examine my body."

"I'm fine." I brush him off lightly.

" Anything new?"he asked.

"Nothing new." I said dryly.

"Cool cool uh - "
He said scratching his head.

I sighed , roll my eyes and pull out my phone opening the Uber app.

"What you doing?"he said worried.

"I'm calling an Uber back home because I really don't have the energy to play these crackhead games with you."

" Stop Please!"He shout causing someone down the street to look at us crazy.
".. I didn't mean t- sorry ."

"Mind coming in?" He ask pointing to his door.

" I do mind." I spoke in a petty tone.

"Look , I'm sorry- okay?!" He said crying.

He began going on a rant and starting crying and honestly, I didn't wanna hear him nor see him.
I notice he kind of looks... ugly when he's crying.

Besides emotions weren't something I wanted to deal with. I'm bout to be a Dad. I should've stayed with Lauren, she needs me the most. I should be celebrating or something- it's only right.

Moments later, I realized I had to pee so I agree to go inside so I can just use the restroom. I walk I. And greet everyone and proceed down a hallway full of pictures. I went in the bathroom , called myself and Uber and came out a minute later.

As I walk back I start looking at pictures on the wall . I notice one specific. This particular picture looked familiar. Looking at it, I had an instant flashback of that phone I had in my car.

Waaaiittt....
Did I just -

"That's me and my twin, he died when I was a baby."
I hear Aiden mom speak in a sad tone behind me.

I react by jumping because she startled me.
"Oh ! Sorry I was just looking. M- My condolences. I gotta go. Just tell Aiden I'll just text him." I said searching my way out. My phone rung notifying me that my Uber was outside.

"You okay ,sweetie pie?" She said in worrisome reaching out her hand.

"Yea, I just gotta go." I open the door and got in my Uber. I couldn't come down to the fact that I killed his dad.

I killed Aiden's Dad....

Like
Comment
Vote
Share!!
-Love Dre