1

(K

(K.T)

I woke up to the sound of my Google Home alarm going off.
I groan to the lack of sleep I've gotten because I was out late trying to protect a target from being assassinated.
"Okay Google. " I said raspy.
A sound went off gesturing she was listening.
"Stop." I command.
The same sound went off signaling that she heard my command.
I yawn and stretch in my bed, turning over to look at my view over the city. I can never stop looking at the view, it's beautiful.

I got up and stumbled my way to the bathroom to do my morning routine

I got up and stumbled my way to the bathroom to do my morning routine. It's was 6:47 AM and I was not feeling it. I went in my cabinet and drank some B12 energy shots to help me get through my day.
I wash my face, brush my teeth then walk into my closet.

I ask my HomePod in my closet to play some music while I get dress . The first song that came up was 'Ganja Burn' by Nicki Minaj.

As I vibe to the song , I put a couple of outfits on but wasn't really feeling any of them. I then put on some sweatpants, a plain white long-sleeve shirt and my white high-top Air Forces.
I walk out my room to go to the kitchen and see my mom on her laptop.

"Morning." I said dragging my way to the refrigerator to pour some apple juice.
"Morning Sunshine." She said with enthusiasm still focused on the laptop.
I pour my apple juice and started drinking it.

"How did it go last night?" She ask.

"I guess it went alright.. the target is currently at a safe house surveillance by security, so I think he'll be fine." I responded dryly.

"Oh okay, that's good. " she said grabbing her coffee and still focused on the laptop.

"Yea..what got your attention on that laptop?"I ask curious.

"I'm trying to solve this case." She said scratching her head in frustration.

I walk around the island and look over her shoulder at the screen.
"This is... a murder?" i said analyzing the picture she showed me.
"It can't be , the gun was clearly in her hand, plus we scan the gun for any other fingerprint, nothing." She said defensively.