13

"Alright Thanks." I said hanging up my phone from making arrangements.

I seen Tokyo sleeping peacefully, I grin and grab a hard book to slam on the dresser next to her.

"Wake Up Bitch!" I slam the book loudly.

"I'm Up! I'm Up!" She said waking up

"We gotta go." I said pulling the blankets off her.

"Shit! It's cold." She said reacting to the cold air.

" I'll boil some water." I said about to walk to the kitchen.

"Aye, Aye!!! Chill!!" She said jumping up.

"We're leaving in ten ." I said walking to my closet to zip up a suitcase.

Tokyo groan and throws a mini tantrum.
She walks straight to the bathroom and I walk out to the kitchen.

"Morning Sunshine." I hear my mom come in from behind me stretching.

"Morning Ma."  I said grabbing a glass for some apple juice.

"There's a package for you." She said pointing to a box on the dining table. I approach it and set my glass down. Once I open it it was these little ear buds looking thingy. "Ma what's this?" She glance over.
"Well, about a week ago HQ started giving everyone personal assistants. All you do is stick the buds in your ear, turn it on and activate it and you should be assigned an assistant." She instructs.

"Oh okay." I say putting it back in the box

A few minutes later me and Tokyo was putting our suit case inside of David's car so he can drop us off at the airport.

About 20 minutes later, me and Tokyo were walking up to our private jet with one hand pulling our luggage and the other holding a caramel frappe.
An attendant help us into the plane with the other attendant took care of our luggage.
We boarded the plane and see a few people who were all on their cellphones looking up at us entering. They're facial expressions was intrigued.

"Who the fu - "
I look down to see Slader calling.
I pick it up and answer.
"Hey Man, before you hop on that plane , I forgot to tell you that we have four other agents that have missions out there also - instead of doing different individual flights, we save time and put you all together on one flight. Plus we're saving money."

"You're kinda late on that heads up." I said annoyed.

"Oh you're already on the plane?!" He asked.

"Mhmm" I said looking at the other agents awkwardly.

"Oh well.. safe travels."

"Thanks." I said trying to smile.

"Agent Kane." One says smiling." Such an honor to meet you ." Everyone else got up to greet me and one offer for me to sit next to them.

"Pleasure meeting y'all ." I smile while searching for a seat. I work my way through the jet, I found a seat that had my name on a sticky note attach to a chair. It was specialize for me.

I guess it's one of the perks of being one of the best spies for the organization.

Tokyo sat next to me and she was very quiet. She look over and says "Ion seem like a nosy bitch, but what kinda work do you do?"

" Don't worry about that, relax you been through a lot lately and what I do should be the least of your worries." I pat her head to comfort.

"Okay, I digress." She says in a mindful manner.

Many Long Hours Later....
I wake up to the flight attendant patting me and Tokyo to wake up.

"We've arrived ." She said smiling.
" 'K." I yawn stretching in my seat.
I look over to Tokyo and she was still trying to sleep.
"Bitch get up." I said hitting her leg.

30 minutes later, We was inside our hotel room and Tokyo was unpacking her luggage and picking out some clothes. "Where the hell you going?"

" I'm gonna go  get me some 'wasabi dick' " she impersonate Nicki Minaj.

"Girl get the fuck out!"

She sashayed her way out and I started playing music. A knock came to the door , I got up look through the peephole and it was one of the boys from the plane.

"Agent Kane." He smile.
I move out the way to let him in and sing along to 'Desperado' play in the background.
" Sup Man?" I said sitting on the bed.

"My bad man, It's just such and honor to meet one of the Kane's agents. You guys are like- top notch spies." He said nervously.

"It's cool, It nice meeting you." I smile.
"So .. What's up?"

"Oh I thought that maybe we could possibly hang and chill together."

I glance at the clock "Yea Sure."

Like
Comment
Vote

I took a little break just like the Queen, I'm back now.

With Lots Of Love
-Dre