18

" Ayee lemme help you."

We spoke for a few minutes and Jay decided to cut all the bullshit and goes " lemme get that dick Daddy." He said licking his lips lustily

"Well damn... you in the hospital bed and all you thinking bout is dick ?" I ask

" not just dick- your dick." He said being specific.

I whipped it out real quick "wassgood?" I said.

He threw himself on me and shove my dick in his mouth. I threw my head back in pleasure.

"It was you..." I lightly spoke.

He deep throats and look at me with those sexy eyes and winks. He gets on top , spit on his fingers to lube his hole then sticks my dick inside him.

His walls feels amazing. His insides feels amazing.
I couldn't believe that we are both injured and is having sex right now.

About 5 mins later we heard someone knock and we quickly got ourselves together.

"Come in." Jay spoke.

A nurse came in "Hello there you guys."

We greets her and she give jay some medication to take. She spoke to us about how he's doing and said he'll be released in the evening.
After a few minutes she left.

"Where were we?" I said reaching under his clothes and rubbing his legs.

Jay gets up and takes me to the bathroom inside the room. He sat on the counter and raise his legs missionary style. He was giving me direct access to rearrange his guts.

"Fuck me DADDY." He spat lustfully , spreading his butt cheeks exposing his hole.

I whipped my dick out, "you ain't gotta tell me twice."

I rammed it him and he gasp loudly.
I started stroking at a good speed but Jay hands landed on my ass and grab it and push me in deep inside him.

" Damn Baby." I moan breathing heavily.

I grab his neck and began to squeeze while I bust his shit open .

"FUCK! I'm creaming nigga."
"Gimme them babies." He moan.

I starts pounder harder.

" FUCK! Gimme them BABIES." He moans loudly

" Ooouu I'm bout to NUT!" I moan in pleasure.
" Them walls feels amazing." I said wiping my forehead.

" Yes Nigga! Bust In Me."
" This ass is yours!"
" Bust In me Daddy!"

Seconds later, I ejaculate.
I let go of my grip of his neck and sees that my dick was coated in white fluid.

" Damn, you creamed a lot." I surprisingly said out of breath.

"After you just reconstruct my inside , you're surprised?" Jay said breathing hard.

We both chuckle and cleaned each other up.
We sat and converse for a few and I decide to head back to my room.

I got back to my room shortly after and seen my room full of flowers and cards. I guess I didn't notice these when I first woke up.
I sat down to read the cards.
One from my mom, dad, grandparents, pretty much family and friends.

I look out into the window loving the view of the blue sky and the sun shining in. I recognize the area and came to the conclusion that I was back home.
How? I don't know.
But does it matter?

I notice another card next to a bouquet of Sunflowers.
"We were told these were your favorite. Get well soon. The Team." I look at the flowers and smile.
I truly felt loved.

Later on that day, I was released.
Once I was outside the hospital , I saw David outside waiting for me in his car.

"David ." I said smiling softly to see my best friend.
I was actually kinda happy to see him.

"Sup nigga, hop in." He said shifting the car into drive.

I got inside and David pull off to take me home. As I was looking out the window sightseeing , I got a call from Lauren.

"Hey, you busy?" she spoke.

"Hey, nah wassup?" I answered.

"I need to talk to you, it's important."

"Okay , I'm listening."

"No , I meant in person." She said.

"Alright , I'll be there soon."

About 15 mins later, I was at my house and when David and I walked in my parents charged at me with their arms open wide.

My Dad hug me and picks me up in the air.
"My Pride and Joy!" he hugged me so damn tight I think he broke my rib cage.

" Oh Baby! I'm so glad you're okay!" My mom said crying .

" Ma, I'm okay." I said comforting her.

"You scared the hell outta me boy. Had me so damn worried."

I lightly laugh and reassure her I was fine.

" Look , I'd love to hang but I gotta get running."

" Oop- he has somewhere to be ." My mom said jokingly.

"Hell you going? You just got out the hospital." My dad said.

"The world don't stop for nobody." I said trying to sound inspirational.

"Well..I guess we'll just have David to hang with us for a min." My mom said acknowledging his existence.

"Actually, I'm on break - gotta get back to work in a lil min ."

"Awee... " they both said in disappointment walking away.

"Well, I'm gonna freshen up and head out in a min." I said walking to my room.

"And I'll be heading out ." David said opening the door.

" Hey David ?"

" Hmm ?" He turn around holding the door with his foot.

"Thanks."

I wanted to show him I appreciate him for what he did. I gave him a hug and he hug me back tighter.
When we pulled away I couldn't help my notice that his print was poking out his pants.
I ignore , pretending not to see and see that hug lit up his whole day.

"I'll hit you up."

" 'Ight Cool" he said closing the door.

Like
Comment
Vote
Share

What would you guys like to see more of ?
What are you looking forward too?
Let me know
-Love Dre