31 | SUN AND STARS

we got more close to each other it seems,

what do you think of this?

- knock on, nct 127

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

this was supposed to be the final chapter, 
but it's too hard for me.

this was supposed to be the final chapter, but it's too hard for me

Her ears are blasted with the roaring of car engines. Pushing past all the spectators, she makes her way to the tent, where Mark is. The boy grins upon landing his eyes on her, beautiful as always but he averts his eyes to the street quickly before Haechan catches him.

"Running late?" Mark asks, voice slightly higher than his booming system. Hanbyul sets her eyes on the busy people below them, searching for the one and only.

She nods, responding to him, "Jaebum and I went to McDonald's after the gig," She turns her head to him, eyes widened, "Don't ever tell Haechan. He's a jealous bitch even he knows we are just friends,"

Mark turns his head back at her, chuckling, "He is indeed a jealous, clingy bitch. I understand that."

Hanbyul gasps when a pair of arms engulf her from the back but soon relaxes when she recognizes his scent. "Talking about me, sweetheart?"

Mark scowls at the sight in front of him and looks away immediately.

Haechan turns her around, pushing her a bit to look at her dress, he pouts, "You always dress nicely when you have events!"

The girl rolls her eyes, wrapping her arms around the boy's waist, resting her chin on his chest to look up at him. "I have no choice, people's weddings, and parties. I have to look good!"

The frown on his lips deepens, "But what if—"

Tiptoeing, she plants a quick peck on his lips, knowing so well what he'll say. Haechan giggles, "Fine, I know, I know, 'stop being overdramatic' " He mimics the way she talks.

Hanbyul pulls away when Taeyong walks towards them, he smiles, "You two lovebirds should go somewhere else."

Haechan awkwardly scratches the back of his head, being told off by someone older is quite embarrassing—except for Mark. He loves teasing Mark for being a loner.

"Your regular opponent requests for you, just a friendly match," Taeyong raised a brow. Haechan beams, "Ah yes yes, he told me the other day! Okay, I'm up in a minute!"

He turns to the girl when Taeyong walks away to find the other drivers. Haechan's hands grabbing hers, intertwining their fingers, which takes her by surprise. "Since you are well-dressed now, I'll treat you to a date later when I win,"