29 | LET'S HAVE FUN TOGETHER

it's not the problem of winning or losing,

it's the matter of who'll stay or disappear.

- stronger, nct dream

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Food, that was the only thing that came up on Haechan's mind to calm her down

Well, she does look relaxed now when she has the hotdog shove down her throat but her eyes still puffy from crying.

Hanbyul turns her head to the boy, realizing he has been staring at her for quite a while, he probably hasn't noticed the dripping sauce on his hand.

"You okay now, babe?"

Hanbyul scowls, "Stop that,"

"What?" Haechan tilts his head, puzzled.

"You have called me babe for two times already tonight," Hanbyul turns to her hotdog, munching on it as he sees her getting redder.

He blinks, processing the words that just come out from her mouth before heartily laughs, clutching on his stomach as he has to stabilize himself on the hood of the car. "It bothers you that much?"

A sly smirk etch on his lips, "Why can't I call you that? Or do you want me to call you sweetheart? Hm, what about darling? or love? Which one do you prefer,"

Hanbyul rolls her eyes, witnessing his smirk growing when their eyes meet. 

She forces a huff, placing a hand down on the hood of his car as she leans in closer to him, catching him off guard, his smirk no longer there.

Her eyes drop on his plump, attractive lips. "Then should I call you, bigboy? babycakes? prince? or-" It is now her turn to smirk flirtatiously when he shudders at her low voice, she knows she has that impact on him whenever she tops him.

"-silly,"

She pulls away instantly, finishing off the last bits of her hotdog. Haechan is still astonished, probably forgot how to breathe. 

Hopping off the hood of the car, she walks over to the trash bin, throwing her wrapper and dusting off the crumbs off her hands.

Haechan slaps himself on his cheeks, snapping out of it as they immediately press against his left chest, "Holy shit Kim Hanbyul! You cannot do that!" He whines, dramatically shakes his upper body.

Hanbyul giggles, a big grin on her face. "You are being a brat and I kind of know you have a thing for that,"

"For what?"

She decides it's the best to ignore him, knowing well enough that he actually understands what she's talking about. She opens the passenger door, grabbing a water bottle to wash her hands.