13 | BAD DAY?

too slow too fast, control the speed

widen the depth bring up the tempo.

- we go up, nct dream

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Haechan taps his shoes on the ground, leaning against the body of his car

Haechan taps his shoes on the ground, leaning against the body of his car. He sighs, staring at his phone for the umpteenth time.

hey, it's haechan. got your number from yerin. just wanna wish you good luck for your last test today!
hope you are doing fine ;)

sent yesterday, 0606

It doesn't set him at peace when he looks at the time right now, 0110. He knows she despises practical tests so much, making him anxious since she isn't replying to him yet.

Haechan lets out a heavy breath, gaining Taeyong's attention who was busy arranging some list for tomorrow's event.

"You good, fullsun?" Taeyong raises his brow at the younger boy. Yuta comes from under the tent, tossing a bottle of mineral water to Taeyong.

"Apparently, he's in love." Yuta smirks.

Haechan rolls his eyes at the white-haired boy, pocketing his phone in his jeans. "I'll just do some practice laps,"

Haechan sits on his throne in the car, firing up the engine and turns on some loud EDM. Both of the older guys can clearly hear it from the outside.

He forcefully steps on the accelerator, making his black Nissan zooms forward into the ring.

"Wrong number? Probably not. Got them from Yerin though. Hm, Sleeping right after the test? Maybe but-" Haechan shakes his head, trying not to think too much about her.

He hates to admit that he's been like this for a while.

The last time he spent time with her was almost 2 weeks ago at the pool and he remembered he was lovingly gazing at her sleeping figure on his sister's bed.

Though he saw her around the campus he tends to hide behind a wall or turn his back to her, not wanting to be a nuisance. Knowing well enough that she's stressed due to the tests.

Gripping the steering wheel tightly, his knuckles turn white. He lets out a frustrating growl as he hits the steering wheel several times.

"Fuck- let me focus on the wheels,"