4 | CINDERELLA & PRINCE CHARMING

the moment i saw you

why did i start wavering?

-love again, nct dream

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

The red light halts Haechan's car to a stop

The red light halts Haechan's car to a stop. Actually, it's Renjun's car -the only car that they could carpool- but Haechan doesn't want to risk his life with Renjun's driving skill so he fought for the driver seat.

Jeno, Jaemin, and Renjun are busy playing games or scrolling through their twitter in the backseat. Their big gift for their choreographer on the passenger seat next to Haechan.

None of them are willing to sit next to Haechan. They might have to listen to Haechan constantly complaining about careless drivers on the road as if he owned the whole street.

All of them are dashingly dressed in suits though they aren't into formal events like this but since it's their choreographer's wedding, they had no choice but to attend.

Haechan averts his gaze to the bus stop on the opposite of the road and the corner of his lips turns upwards upon landing his eyes on the girl. Kim Hanbyul.

His eyes scan down her dress which flows beautifully to her ankles. It is in a pretty shade of baby blue, bringing the best of her pale complexion.

The lace detailing added a hint of elegance and she looked as if she just jumped out of a Disney princess movie which he couldn't remember the name of.

He wonders where she's heading to, dressing up prettily like that.

He frowns when a car stops right in front of her, blocking his view. He takes a closer look at the driver and witnesses Hanbyul greeting the guy with a beautiful smile, tugging a hair behind her ears.

His heart drops. 'A boyfriend?' He sighs sadly.

Haechan jumps in shock when Renjun smacks his shoulder, pointing to the traffic light. "Earth to Lee Haechan?"

Haechan looks up to the traffic light and realizes it was green and quickly changes the gear, speeding off, before other drivers can start honking as he tries to forget about what he saw.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

"Why the hell are you so late? It's so hot outside," Hanbyul complains once she sits in Jaebum's car.

"Sorry, woke up a bit late and the traffic is so frustrating," Jaebum grins apologetically. He smiled, noticing how she dresses, it's rare to see her like this, unless for an event.

"Girl! You really look so pretty! You will outstand the bride," Jaebum jokes.

"Since you said the theme would be blue, I borrowed this one from Yerin's closet," Hanbyul laughs, making Jaebum nod before driving off from the bus stop and heads to his friend's wedding.