15 | PAST HIM

make a wish change to reality,

got me started from here on the chain begins.

- chain, nct 127

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

disclaimer; mentions of toxic relationship and sharp knife

Her sparkly eyes staring into his, making adrenaline rush into him but nevertheless, he still flashes a smile to her

"You came to cheer on me today?" Haechan tilts his head, finding her cute. Hanbyul smiles in response.

That particular day, Yerin didn't have to pull Hanbyul out from her bed to attend Haechan's race day. She's all ready when Yerin bursts open her bedroom door.

Indeed, she actually remembers what happened when she was drunk last night at the park after staying in bed for a while, trying to recollect her memories.

She also remembers Haechan placed his lips softly on her forehead.

Just thinking of that makes the butterflies in her stomachflying around, enlighten her body. She is now sure of the feelings she has for this boy who's leaning against his lovely car.

He has always been there for her the moment he steps into her life and as a bonus, the way he dresses on every race night manages to make her heart skip 127 beats.

"It's a thanks for bringing me home last night," The corners of her lips tugged upwards. Her hands slid down his wrist and she caught his palms in hers, making the boy flustered.

Realizing what she just did, she quickly retracted her hands, her cheeks warmed. She didn't even know where she gained that confidence, probably because of the amount of caffeine she drank.

She notices the change in her behavior, a good one after meeting him. She's grateful for that and she promises herself to be by his side, just like he did.

Even just as a friend.

Haechan quickly regains his composure and slowly slid his hands with hers. His touch on her jolts electricity in her, burning her own skin. "You act differently today, but I won't complain," Haechan grins, his heart is full now just by looking at Hanbyul.

She's just wearing a basic black shirt under a red flannel with black shorts but it made him melt since she looks good in it. Hanbyul sways their interlacing hands playfully, "And a thanks for the kiss on the forehead,"

Haechan's eyes widened slightly, but he didn't want to show that he's abashed so he puts on his sly smirk. "Sorry, but I enjoyed that,"

"No, it's okay. I really need that." Hanbyul chuckles lightly as Haechan's eyes are blessed with her charm.