Chapter 30 Fay's Little Bizarre Adventure

Start from the beginning

"Use The Force, Fay"

Fay Lift The Horned Rabbit and using Helios and aim with only one hand, its quite a bit heavy for one hand and her accuracy is between C, like Combine Soldier's Accuracy.

Fay Take her First Shot on the Helios, she missed, then the second shot missed again and also the third shot. she got tired by using her magic for too long and dropped the rabbit. Fay's magic is low. The Rabbit got another chance to attack until Fay's quickly take a random shot and hit the Horned Rabbit, its turns purple and explode. she's lucky that the ragdoll knock away from it before it explode.

----------

This Machine Is not an Angel

This Desease is not a Demon

- The God Slayer

Thats the Description says about the Helios

----------

After The Battle, Fay Continues the search, it may take a 20 minutes to get out of the forest of Elasora, Fay will only kept hidden by walking with a little piece of cloak that hides the user's existence. That was calrick's robe :v

(Time Skip, with Chibi Doomslayer vs me on Arm Wrestling while we both have powerful strength and infinite energy, in the end the table broke.)

Location: Town, Adventurer Guild

Fay managed to travel inside the town without getting spotted, atleast she doesn't glow in daytime. When Fay Travel's through town, there's only few people around, a carriage with a horse walking each roads and fewer knights patrolling around here.

Fay was hiding inside the barrel, viewing on the small hole, looking around if i was here.

She spend like a little few minutes while camping inside the empty barrel and resting.

After that She's ready to move out again. Fay Remain's hidden as a last Fairy on the world.

She got blown up by a powerful wind, knocking her away and sending right into Rad's Hair.

Rad and Zak were traveling together as normal buds, returning to Celestia's home.

Rad: hmm? 

Zak: Something wrong?

Rad: ah no, probably just a wind blowing my hair up. I Feel Bad for Kayden..

Zak: yeah.. he was force to wear a maid and serve Celestia for 1 week as punishment.

Rad: all girls are agreed, but wasn't a little bit to hard for him for a young age?

Zak: sounds right, he said that wasn't his real intention to make a hole and dive in into girls bathroom. how does even possible for that, its made of brick.

Rad: what?

(Time Skip)

Rad and Zak manage to head back to Celestia's home.

Rad: were back!

Fay Flies off as they were inside celestia's home, then the search continues, in few rooms she search and she found me, wearing maid and cooking by myself with requested food. Fay Flies Towards me and hug me.

Fay: kyu!

Kayden: Fay?!

Fay: kyu! kyu!(*^▽^*)

Kayden: sshhhh! *grab's Fay and hide on my pocket*

Akia appeared outside the window just now, then she disappeared.

Kayden: phew... *Picks out Fay and whisper* my god, how the hell did you find me here. ugh, that doesn't matter. the only matter is that your ok after 2 days. did you get hungry? i have some little few muffins here.

Fay: *burp*

Kayden: *whisper* my god you smell like orange. King Crimson.

(Time Skip)

Time: 8:04 PM

Im started to get bored on a living room constantly watched by celestia with guilty eyes, im still a bit grumpy for a moment, i hid fay in my bedroom inside the drawers. I Was Force to clean her foot. she was sitting properly and she wears a girl's pajamas.

Kayden: ugh..

She Doesn't let me go that easily.

Kayden: its been 3 days, why are you doing this for a reason.

Celestia: you know im a princess right. and you've seen me naked, i will not yet you leave like this! because, im saving my virginity and marry my destiny who ever pulls out the Hero's sword.

Kayden: i see.. 'NANI?!, Im Glad i Erase her memory back there or else i would have been dead in a matter of days by now.'

I was Cleaning her foot using a cleaned scrub.

Celestia: Don't look up.

Kayden: Im not!

30 minutes later

all girls are asleep except me,rad and zak. the alarms on windows and doors are still active.

The boys are trying to cheer me up with drinks, while rad and zak were drinking with beer, but im still stuck wearing maid outfit.

we were sitting on a chair at night

Zak: Cmon, Cheer up pal!

Kayden: *Facepalm*

Zak: *burp* here!

Zak pass me a apple juice on me.

Rad: lets hope together that these girls will let you go, cheers!

Since i was on facepalm, i grab the wrong one while zak picked up my apple juice he gave me.

When Zak Drink it he notice that its not his own beer stuff.

Zak: hmm thats not beer. *Gasp*

Rad and Zak Looked at me that i was holding zak's beer and they still think im under age of drinking it

Kayden: here goes...

Zak,Rad: Kayden! Don't Drink it!!

Kayden:

<----------- To be Continued

----------------------------

When KFC Was Introduced By Mio Honda

Kayden: