1: Hi, Dad

~Your PoV~

I stood outside of Stark Tower, trying desperately to slow my breathing and heartbeat.
Mom told me that this is where I'd find my father, Tony Stark.

I already know how it's going to look: a boy claiming to be his son coming to him and asking him for help after years of him not knowing that I exist at all. He'll probably think that I'm not his son and that I'm just trying to get his money, or he'll think that I am his son and that I'm trying to get his money.

I shook my head and straightened out my clothing before I entered the tower.

There was a pretty young woman sitting behind the front desk. She smiled at me, helping to put me at ease.

"Hello there, how can I help you?" She asked politely.

"Hi. Um, I need to talk to Tony Stark," I said nervously.

"Do you have an appointment?"

"Um. No. But it's really, really important."

"Well, I'm not sure that he's available right now-,"

"Please miss. I'm his son."

"Oh. You know, now that you mention it, I can see the resemblance. Let me see what I can do for you. Go ahead and have a seat over there."

I nodded and sat down in the waiting area.

"Mr. Stark will see you now," the receptionist said after about 30 minutes, "take the elevator up to the top floor, that's his office."

I took a deep breath, nodded and thanked her as I stepped into the elevator.

I was in awe as I entered Tony's office. It was extravagant down to the letter, and I could feel myself smiling as I saw him sitting at his desk.

"So, you say that you're my son? I've seduced a lot of women, so I don't necessarily doubt that. But what's your mother's name?" Tony asked.

"Paula Irving."

Tony looked genuinely shocked by what I said.

"And you're how old?" He asked.

"18," I replied.

"What do you want from me? Money? Because I can give you money. How much for this whole thing to go away?" Tony said, scrambling to get a checkbook.

"No. I don't want money," I said, wiping a tear away.

"Then why would she send you here? To do her dirty work? She's paying you to extort me, isn't she? She found a boy who looks like he could be my son and sent hi-," I cut him off by slamming the paternity test results and letter on his desk and walked out of the office, trying to hide my tears.

I was just about to exit the building when I heard footsteps rapidly approaching me.

"Y/n wait!" A familiar voice called out.

I turned around to face him, Tony Stark.

"Please, come back up to my office, we can discuss this," he said softly.

I didn't have anywhere else to go, so I followed him, wiping my face with the handkerchief that he handed to me.

When I sat back down in his office, his whole demeanor was different, much softer than before. His eyes were much gentler as he examined my features.

"You really are my son, aren't you?" 

I just nodded silently.

"What made you come here after all of these years?"

"Mom left me. She decided to sell everything and move across the world to be with her fiancé, which left me with nothing. No house, no money, no place to live, nothing except for what I have in my backpack," I explained.

"Did you get anything from her? Like powers or anything?"

"Immunity to some things and the ability to manipulate plant life to my desire. That's about it, that I know of." I said with a half-smile.

"So you aren't deadly to the touch like she was?"

"No. I've had a couple boyfriends, so I'd know about that. But that brings up a question I have for you."

"Shoot."

"If mom was deadly to the touch, how did you... you know?" I asked.

"I'm a genius, remember?"

I chuckled a bit at his answer, which satisfied me.

"So, I can have Jarvis fix up a room for you. You can get settled and then meet some of my colleagues if you want," Tony offered.

"That would be nice," I smiled.

-Later That Day-

I was sitting in the Tower's living room, waiting for Tony to finish rounding up his colleagues, when a gorgeous man with blonde hair, blue eyes, and a perfect ass walked in. It took him a few seconds to notice me.

"Who are you?" He asked cautiously.

"I'm Y/n Irving. Tony's son," I replied, getting up to shake his hand. I checked him out as I did so.

"Is this what he was talking about when he said that there was someone important here that he'd like us to meet?" The man asked.

"I would guess so."

"Forgive me, my name is Steve Rogers," the man said.

"Well, hel-lo Steve," I said, winking at him.

I heard the elevator ding, followed by some indistinct murmurs.

"Everyone, I'd like you all to meet Y/n, my... er nephew," Tony said as he and a group of about seven other people walked into the living room.

Steve looked at me skeptically.
I have to admit that I was kind of hurt by what Tony said.

I felt myself get lightheaded at the sight of the five men. They were all so hot.

"I'm going down," I muttered before falling down, face first.

There was no impact though. And when my vision cleared back up, I looked up into a pair of gorgeous green eyes.

"Woah there. I don't need you falling for me just yet," the guy joked.

We just stared into each other's eyes for a minute before someone cleared their throat, which caused the man to help stand me up.

"I'm sorry, I'm just not used to seeing so many attractive men at one time," I said, earning a couple of scoffs from the two women that were there.

"Y/n, these are my colleagues. I see that you've already met Steve," Tony said, motioning to the blonde man.

"I'm Clint Barton, catcher of cute guys," the green eyed man said.

"I am Thor Odinson, God of Thunder!" A very large man with long blonde hair said in a booming voice.

"I'm Pietro Maximoff. The fast guy." A man with white, almost silver hair and a thick accent said.

"Peter Parker, the youngest of the group," a cute boy said.

"I'm Bruce Banner, renowned scientist." A man with glasses said.

"Natasha Romanova, no impressive or ironic title," the redhead with short hair said.

"Wanda Maximoff, sister of Pietro and world class witch," the dirty-blonde woman said.

I shook all of their hands and they all seemed surprised by my grip, which was kinda funny.

"Now, Y/n does have powers, and he'll be staying here with us, so I'm expecting all of you guys to be welcoming to him." Tony said.

"I think we'll all get along ju-ust fi-ine," I smirked, looking at all of them.

"Great, because I have to go tend to some business. I'll see you guys at dinner," Tony said before he left the room.