"Still, the world is filling up with things that can't be matched, they can't be controlled." He contained, looking at us all.

"Like you controlled the Tesseract?" Rogers interjected.

"Your work with the Tesseract is what drew Loki to it, and his allies. It is the signal to all the realms that the Earth is ready for a higher form of war," Thor said walking towards Fury.

I nodded my head, thinking of all the possible creatures that could be regenerating from the Tartarus, ready to attack Earth without mercy.

"A higher form?" questioned Rogers.

"You forced our hand. We had to come up with something," Fury calmly explained.

"Nuclear deterrent. 'Cause that always calms everything right down," Stark chimed.

"Remind me again how you made your fortune, Stark?" countered Fury.

"I'm sure if he still made weapons, Stark would be neck deep..." Cap started.

"Wait! Wait! Hold on! How is this about me?" Stark questioned.

"Isn't everything?" Cap huffed.

"At least I tried to help the world unlike these phony gods who only care about themselves."

"Stark we do what is necessary for the protection of mortals, you have no idea the scale that we fight for your kind. You thought we were mere myths only a few hours ago," I scoffed, crossing my arms.

"Are you sure about that? Why are you so hesitant, it's painfully obvious. Scared of a little action?"

"I thought humans were more evolved than this pettiness," Thor said.

"Excuse me, did we come to your planet and blow stuff up?" Fury questioned incredulously.

"Did you always give your champions such mistrust?" said Thor.

I let out a frustrated breath at the growing out-of-hand situation.

"Are you all really that naive? SHIELD monitors potential threats," Natasha argued.

"Oh yeah, weapons of mass destruction is the perfect idea to keep everyone safe," I muttered.

"You can never be too careful," Natasha said turning towards me.

"Oh and Captain America's a potential threat?" Banner asked.

"We all are." She said.

"Oh is that above or below the angry bees?" Stark joked.

"Yeah, that's real mature Stark," I huffed, growing tired of his games.

"Threat! Verbal threat. I feel threatened!" He said as the seven of us continued to descend slowly into chaos.

"You speak of control, yet you court chaos," Thor pointed.

"It's his M.O, isn't it? I mean, what are we, a team? No, we're a chemical mixture that makes chaos. We're-we're a time-bomb," Banner stuttered.

"You need to step away," Fury said.

"Why shouldn't the guy let off a little steam?" Stark said putting his arm around Cap.

"You know damn well why! Back off!" Cap said, pushing him off.

"Oh, I'm starting to want you to make me," Tony said getting face-to-face with him.

I rolled my eyes again at their stupidity (I started to sense a pattern) and turned to look away as they continued to outweigh each other like Capulet and Montague.

"You people are so petty...and tiny," Thor joined causing me to scratch my head in frustration.

"Yeah, this is a tea-" Banner started.

"Agent Romanoff, would you escort Dr.Banner back to his-"

"Where? You rented my room." He pointed.

"The cell was just in case..."

"In case you needed to kill me but you can't! I know! I tried!" He shouted causing my heart to drop. "I got low. I didn't see an end so I put a bullet in my mouth and the other guy spit it out! So I moved on. I focused on helping people. I was good until you dragged me back into this freak show and put everyone here at risk!" He begun to get upset. "You wanna know my secret, Agent Romanoff," He looked looking dangerously as Natasha. " You wanna know how I stay calm."

At that point, I had my fingers on my charm, ready to pull as Banner picked up the sceptre.

"Doctor Banner...put down the sceptre." Cap said calmly.

He looked down and seemed shocked to see what he was doing.

Loki.

The computer beeped causing me to whip my head to the sound. Banner ran towards it, putting down the sceptre.

"Sorry kids, you don't get to see my party trick after all," he said as I watched him with wary eyes.

"You located the Tesseract?" Thor asked and I pulled on my charm, my armour blossoming.

"I can get there faster," Stark said.

"Look, all of us..." Cap started.

"The Tesseract belongs on Asgard, no human is a match for it." Thor continued.

Stark rushed to leave but Cap stopped him, causing them start up again making me want to put an arrow in their thighs.

As they argued, Banner whispered, "Oh my God," making me turn to him in alarm.

Then, a huge, explosive bang came with a roar of fire, throwing me out of the open door.