☾Twelve☽

~ Third Person P.O.V ~

Izuku whined as he gripped at his curls in frustrations, the only outfit he owned that was even remotely close to looking good was a pair of jeans and one of the many hoodie's he owned. This was really causing him to reevaluate his life choices when it came to fashion.

"Okay, okay, calm down Little Angel- what happened?" Hitoshi asked, biting back the laughter he felt rising up at the younger's current facial expression. Izuku looked stressed out to the max, and it was hilarious to the purple haired man.

"Your dad wants me to stay the night and help him with the party, but I have to go back to my dorm and get some stuff if I'm going to be staying over. And on top of that he wants me to stay for the party but that requires me to actually look good!" Izuku quickly said, his words mushing together.

Eri waved her hand dismissively, a very blasé look crossing her features. "So let's go buy you some clothes for it then!" She suggested, a toothy grin on her face.

"Easy for you to say, you guys are rich. And all that fancy clothing you guys wear cost more than my life multiplied times one hundred." Izuku snorted, shifting his weight from one foot the other.

Hitoshi and Eri both shared a look, smirks resting on their faces- only causing Izuku's anxiety to spike. He didn't know what was going to happen, but he definitely could tell it wasn't going to be good.

'Oh, great. . .'

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"Nope. No way in hell, I'm not letting you pay for me!" Izuku protested, as Hitoshi fished through the clothing rack of a random store they walked in. Yet the price tags on the clothes weren't helping Izuku at all.

The elder finally looked up at a clearly disheveled Izuku, a taunting smirk on his face as he shrugs his shoulders. "Well, then it's a good thing you don't have a say in the matter. If you don't look good for tomorrow that reflects on my father. . . as dumb as it is that's just how our world works."

Izuku huffs, crossing his arms and grumbling a bit- yet not pressing the matter any further. After a few moments, he too began sifting through the clothes, deciding not to look at the price tags seeing as though it would probably give him a heart attack. And soon enough, he ended up finding something. . .  okay so it was just a shirt but at least it was something.

A simple, white turtleneck.

"Here, try this on with that." Hitoshi instructed, handing him some clothes he had found. 

"Okay Mr. Demanding," Izuku chuckled lowly, grabbing the items and walking into a dressing room. In all, the outfit was an long, black blazer coat with a pair of matching black slacks and the turtleneck. He. . . looked good.

Walking out, Izuku looks up at Eri and Hitoshi presenting himself to the pair with a neutral expression on his features. "Well, what do you think?" He asked, honestly wanting to hear their opinions.

This is what his life has come to. . . wanting to know the opinions of a five year old and her playboy brother. That's just great.

"You look like a million bucks dude!" Eri beamed, giving her brother a pointed look and a jab to the ribs.

"Huh? Oh, you look-" Hitoshi finally looked up from his phone, only to be completely dumbfounded. A deep blush pooled into his face, eyes blown wide as he stared at the boy in complete and utter awe. "- you look amazing,"

Eri smirked, shaking her head as she giggled a bit. "You don't have a crush on him, huh?" She muttered lowly, rolling her eyes.

"Thanks," Izuku smiled, a blush of his own adorning his features. "Now let's hurry up and go I got stuff to do!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Eri looked around Izuku's dorm in awe, quite surprised that he had to share the tiny room with another person. Speaking of the freckled teen, he was currently at his desk- uploading pictures he took to his laptop and into his iCloud. 

"Did you take those?" Hitoshi asked, leaning over the boy from behind and watching as he sifted through the photos.

"Mhm, these are the ones I edited- do you like them?" The younger asked, as he continued to upload photos. "I can send some to you if you want,"

Hitoshi smirked, going over and sitting next to Izuku on the desk as he mock examined his nails. "Well, I think I might need your number for that. . ." He said nonchalantly.

"Real smooth Toshi!" Eri cackled, earning a sharp glare from her older brother.

The green haired teen flushed a bright pink, as he stared wide eyed at the two siblings- beyond embarrassed at the moment. It wasn't Izuku's fault, he is just a naturally born flustered boy. . . he had no hope.

Placing her hands on her hips sassily, Eri huffs and rolls her eyes. "Just give him your number Midoriya, the poor guy barely gets anybody's number." She sighed, while her brother scoffed and scowled at her.

"I do too get people's numbers!" Hitoshi bit back, folding his arms over his chest childishly.

"No. No you don't," Eri chuckled, walking into the bathroom and shutting the door behind her.

Izuku pressed his mouth into a thin line, rolling around in his chair until he was facing Hitoshi again. A devilish, and sardonic expression toying with his features. "So. . . what's this I hear about you not getting anybody's number?" He grinned.

"Look," Hitoshi sighed, throwing his head back in frustration. "I just hookup with people, they're not. . . special enough to get my number I guess you can say."

"So I'm special?" Izuku asked softly, cocking an eyebrow.

"Heh, something like that. . ." 

The two just say there, staring at each other quietly. And little by little, Izuku began to lean up in his chair- as Hitoshi slightly bent down. The elder's arm wrapped around Izuku's waist, pulling him upwards so they were only inches apart now. Quiet breathing mingling together in the little space they had between them, neither wanting to back away. Loving the feeling of how close they were in that moment.

Izuku's bottom lip lightly rubbed against Hitoshi's upper, and right as they were about to connect-

"Hey Toshi do you think- oh crap! You guys were about to kiss, dang it- I was never here, just. . . continue whatever it is you were about to do!" Eri rambled, her face dusted a light rose color as she stumbled around a bit.

The green haired college student cleared his throat, eyes wide as he back away in a flustered manner. "I- uhm. . . we should- we should get going I still need to help your dad." Izuku stammered, his voice slightly cracking as he looked at his shoes.

"Yeah- right, do you have all your stuff?" Hitoshi asked awkwardly, shoving his hands in his pockets as he kicked himself up from the desk.

"Mhm yep!" 

Eri shook her head with closed eyes as she pinched the bridge of her nose, mentally berating herself for walking out of the bathroom at such the worst time. 'Now the whole fandom is going to be after me. . .' She thought, puffing a sigh through her teeth.

Hello Cricket Cultists!!

Hhahahahahaha. . . . damn. Just. . . damn. I love torturing Y'all with the 'almost kisses' XD

Until we meet again!!!