☾Seven☽

~ Third Person P.O.V ~

Izuku wrapped his blankets over his body tightly as he typed away at his computer with fast, nimble fingers. It was Sunday, and he was desperately trying to catch up on assignments that were due the following week. And per usual, he didn't get any sleep the previous night- he was up sorting through bills and editing photos for his photography class.

Now, he was working on an essay that was due tomorrow, then he had to finish up a presentation for Wednesday as well as study for a quiz he had the same day. The thing about college is, in the beginning of the month you have a light load of homework, but as soon as the end of the month hits you're swarmed with fifty different projects.

(Now that's what my cousin, who is in college told me, it might be different compared on where you go and all that buuut yeah.)

Blindly reaching next to him for his cup of coffee, he frowns when he feels how empty it is- turning over to ask Bakugo if he could get him some. The he realizes that the blond left hours ago. . . just his luck.

Groaning, he stretches his sore 'muscles' hearing a few popping noises as he did so. 'I guess I could spare thirty minutes to go get some coffee. . .' Izuku thought, tossing his blanket onto his bed and getting up to go get dressed. After a quick shower, and a look over of the very few clothes he owned- he was out the door.

Safely tucking his earbuds into his ears, he scrolls through his playlists until he finds an acceptable to song to listen to at the moment- putting it on full blast.

But of course, like the dumbass he is, Izuku wasn't paying attention to where he was going- and he was in the middle of the street. . . with cars. . . one of them about to hit him. Basically a regular 'ol Sunday. (*Sarcasm*)

Right before the car could hit him, something pushed into him at the side- and hard. Groaning, Izuku's hand instinctively shot up to his now throbbing head- squeezing his eye shut.

"Damn it," Izuku muttered, clicking his tongue a bit due to the pain.

"We meet again gorgeous." A smug voice lightly chuckled, prompting Izuku's eyes to fly open at the sound. 

Narrowing his green eyes, Izuku glares up at Hitoshi- who was making no move to get off of him at the moment as he stared at the younger with a smirk. "Get the hell off me Shinso." Izuku growled, hitting the male's chest in a weak attempt to push him off.

But the elder was much more stronger than him. . .  like really strong. 'What the hell is he made out of? Fucking iron?'

"Ouch, so feisty- I at least expected you to call me 'sir' or something." Hitoshi quipped, getting up and offering his hand to the boy. In return as he got was a childish huff, and a smack to the palm as Izuku pushed his hand out of the way and got up himself.

"Well, today is my off day. . . therefore you aren't 'sir' to me until tomorrow." The smaller explained, pivoting on his heel and making his way back to his original destination. "Thanks for not letting me die by the way!" Izuku called out behind him.

Throwing his hands up in exasperation, Hitoshi jogs a bit as he tries to catch up to the freckled boy. "Hey- hey wait!" Hitoshi calls out, maneuvering his way past people on the crowed side walk.

"What do you want from me?" Izuku sighs, slowing his pace down at the elder catches up to him. "Can't a guy get his coffee in peace?"

"With me?" Hitoshi grins, placing a hand over his heart lightly. "Never."

Shaking his head, Izuku shoves his hand in his pockets as he turns the corner- coming face to face with the coffee shop. "So you just going to keep following me like a stalker, or?" Izuku trails off, opening the door and walking through. Purposely letting it go quickly after, trying to make it hit Hitoshi in the face.

"No," Hitoshi grunted, briskly catching the door with somewhat ease. "I was already going here in the first place. . . How do I know you're not stalking me?"

Throwing the young man a dubious look over his shoulder, Izuku releases a half amused and annoyed snort. "And why the hell would I be stalking you?" He asked, curious as to what the answer would be.

"I don't know if you heard," Hitoshi says with a smirk and a subtle wink, "But I'm pretty famous."

As if on queue, a few girls came up to the purple haired male- 'quietly' asking him for a picture and autograph. Izuku heaved an amused sigh, shaking his head as he walks in line- already knowing what he was going to order.

"I'm back from the horde of fans over there, miss me?" Hitoshi chuckles in the younger's ear, causing a small jump.

"Awe damn it, and here I thought I was going to get a few more minutes of peace and quiet." Izuku replied sarcastically, flicking Hitoshi on the forehead. Now you see, in light of the fact that he barely got any sleep last night- he was feeling pretty ballsy at the moment.

Because there was no way in hell he would have flicked his boss's son on the forehead with a fully conscious mind.

Rolling his lavender eyes, Hitoshi smirks- if Izuku were being honest, he wondered just how many times a day that man smirked. It must be often, what with the way it comes onto his lips so easily. It was kind of. . . attractive in a sense.

Not that Izuku would ever admit that out loud.

"You know Midoriya," Hitoshi whispers in his ear, sending shivers down the boy's spine. "I think you might have a bit of a crush on me. Aren't some people mean to the person they have a crush on?"

Tensing at his words, Izuku scoffs which quickly turns into a light giggle. "As if, unlike most people- I don't get crushes on celebrity playboys who like to have random hookups and crap." Izuku said bluntly, another side affect to the lack of sleep.

The taller of the two quieted at his words, straightening his back as he waited a few minutes until they had both placed their orders. Following Izuku over to a nearby table he chose to sit at.

"Hey, did you ever get that family emergency sorted out yesterday?" Hitoshi asked, tilting his head and creating a steeple with his fingers.

Izuku shrugged his shoulder indifferently, his arms instantly wrapping around his middle. "I don't know, kind of? It doesn't really matter though." He said quickly, trying to move onto a different topic.

It went quiet again between the two, that is until a smile tugged at the corners of Hitoshi's lips- lifting them upwards. "What do you have planned for today Midoriya?" Hitoshi asked, keeping his gaze on the younger light yet intense.

"Catching up on assignments. . . why?" Izuku shot back, quirking up an eyebrow.

"What do you say to the two of hanging out?" 

"Did the whole me catching up on assignments not register in your head or something?" The green haired boy question sassily, "No way in hell."

Leaning forward, Hitoshi allowed his mouth to slip into a sly smirk. "C'mon please- you stay at a dorm, right? I'll let you catch up on assignments while I hang around in your dorm, and maybe when you're done I'll show you my more 'Redeeming qualities'." He said.

Izuku didn't know if it was the lack of sleep he has, or the fact that Hitoshi was undeniably handsome. . . but he said-

"Fine, but if you distract me I'll kick your ass!"

Hello Cricket Cultists!!

Double update because I'm feeling nice, and this is my way of making it up to y'all for not updating often. ShinDeku crap will be in the next chap too! Sooo yay?

Until we meet again!!!