I rolled my eyes and continued walking.
I left Tiffany in the downstairs room, giving her a cup of water and tucking her in bed.

"I'll be back, I'm gonna take care of Noah." I whispered and shut the door behind me, grabbing the room card from the table and leaving her in the dark.

The elevator ride to the top floor was rough. Noah kept on pressing the buttons, making us go to random floors before finally reaching the third.

"Stop acting like an idiot! Stop it!" I slapped his wrist. If he was going to act like a child, I'd treat him like one. He finally stayed quiet and entered the room, shaking his head so his messy hair would fall forwards.

I gave him a cup of water, getting his bed ready for him as he drank it.

"My stomach hurts." He croaked, his voice was hoarse and honestly sounded painful.

"Do you need to throw up?" I sighed and looked at him, raising an eyebrow.

"Maybe. But maybe not." He giggled and fell back on the bed.

"Noah? If you need to throw up do it the restroom. You'll feel better." I crossed my arms and stared at him angrily. It was late, all I wanted was some sleep.

"No I don't need it." He rubbed his eyes and smiled. I could smell the alcohol in his breath, making me feel sick to my stomach. I hated beer and every type of alcohol.
It was bitter and rancid, it made people do stupid things without thinking.

"At least go rinse your mouth. It smells like beer." I kicked him off the bed, making him groan loudly and stomp to the restroom.

I sighed, waiting for him to finish so I could leave him here. I heard him gagging, making my head sharply turn to the bathroom. He coughed and flushed the toilet. I hesitantly walked to the door, waiting patiently outside for him. What if he got sick somehow?

The faucet finally turned off and he barged out of the bathroom, almost tripping over his feet as he did so.

"Are you okay now?" I gently grabbed his shoulder and walked him to the bed.

"Yeah. I'm fine." He smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Uh, okay i-ill see you tomorrow." I tucked him in and turned off the lights.

"Goodnight Mel." He whispered before I shut the door, smiling to myself.

I turned the knob to go into Tiffany and I's room, but it wouldn't open. I slid the key card and turned it again, but it didn't open. I silently panicked as I frantically continued sliding the card and turning the knob, but it wouldn't open.
I checked the card, room 304. Not room 102. Shit.

"No, no, no, no." I repeated to myself as I stared in disbelief. I had gotten the wrong card, I probably left my card inside while tucking Tiffany in.

I knocked in the door, hoping Tiffany would be awake.

"Tiffany it's me, open the door." I loudly whispered and continued knocking. I took a deep breath and looked around, searching in my head for any possible solution. I only saw one.

I quickly went back up the elevator and silently opened the door to Noah's room, making sure it didn't shut loudly when I closed it.

I tiptoed to the bed next to Noah's, slipping my shoes off and sliding into the covers.
I knew Riot would stay at the club, he didn't come down when I called for him at the club, so he wouldn't be an issue.

I closed my eyes, starting to fall asleep, but I was interrupted.

"Come with me." Noah sleepily said. I turned around to see him staring at me, a tired smile in his face.

"No, I'm okay." No matter how much I wanted to go with him, I couldn't ignore the fact that he was hanging around other girls. He was acting like it never happened.

"Please? I'm sorry I was being such a dick. I feel really bad about it." His low voice sounded serious. I knew he wasn't drunk anymore, at least not as much as he was before.

"I can't just pretend it didn't happen. You hurt me." I felt my eyes getting glossy, I quickly blinked it away, I wasn't gonna let him see me cry.

"I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you somehow. I promise." He pleaded, but I ignored it, shutting my eyes.

He finally sighed and stopped talking, probably giving up.

I sighed as I lay there, awake. I twisted and turned but I couldn't fall asleep. It had to be at least 1 am but I couldn't rest.

I turned to look at Noah, he laid there, peacefully. I frowned, can't believe I'm about to do this.

I got up from the bed and quietly tiptoed to his. There was just enough space for me to squeeze in.

I shuffled under the covers and got comfortable, I closed my eyes, finally feeling tired again.

Before I drifted off, his arms wrapped around my body, pulling me close.

I felt him smile against my neck, making me lightly giggle and squirm around.

My eyes got heavy and I finally slept, a smile on my face.

--

What's up y'all 🥰
This is so much fluff, like, even for me I better do something before they end up getting married without banging first😩

Okay see you tomorrow❤🗿