Jonah Beck x Ambivert! reader

*Warning: this is going to be LONG, since it takes place during the finale~*

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

Throughout my entire time of being in the Good Hair Crew I have grown a HUGE crush on the Jonah Beck, he's the best person I've ever met. The thing is, sometimes the group overlooks me over their own lives, so I get forgotten in the sidelines. This is one of those times, so I got an idea to get their attention, I go up the stairs quickly. Seeing Celia standing next to what I was gonna go after too "oh, hey...." she trailed off. I roll my eyes playfully saying "(Y/n), so.. whatcha doing there Celia??" She looks down at the outfit and smiles.

"I was gonna surprise my family with putting this on and dancing in it, what're you doing??" Celia explains, so I smirk at her. "I was gonna do the same" I answer, so she laughs a little saying "go right ahead, I'll just wear all black." We both nod once and get changed quickly in separate rooms, then we walk out with crossed arms. "You ready?" Celia asks me, so I nod saying "I was born ready" then we walk down the stairs. Celia and I both start dancing together as the crowd started cheering for both Andi and Jonah.

That's when they both stood next to their friend group confused, then they started to question us, so I smirk as Celia and I stand back to back. The crowd cheered louder, so we finally revealed who we are, the entire crowd went quiet. "I said no party...." Celia says seriously, so the crowd was still quiet, so Celia and I share a look. "Just kidding!" I yell and the crowd started to dance to the music once again as the friend group surrounded us. "What're you doing here??" Andi asked Celia, so I let them have their little moment of Celia wanting to come.

I started to climb out of the suit asking "what do I do with this??" Bex then says "ooo, I'll take it" I smile and hand it to her saying "have fun." She nods and was about to go and, most likely, put it on to dance around the party in it. Right after Bex got the outfit I decided to just get some punch and go towards a corner to watch everyone have fun.

No one's p.o.v

As (Y/n) walked towards the corner, she gained the attention of a certain someone... and the person who taught him guitar. "Hey, isn't that (Y/n)??" Bowie asks Jonah, who, was staring at (Y/n) as she walked to the corner. Jonah freaked saying "I-I don't know... wait, (Y/n)??" Bowie smirked saying "you should go talk to her." The two share a smile as Jonah walks over to (Y/n), she noticed him and smiled at the boy. "Hey Jonah, shouldn't you be having fun??" (Y/n) asked while motioning to the party behind him.

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

"I could ask you the same thing" Jonah answered as he stands next to me, so I laugh a little as we hear a piano playing in the distance. "Is he playing what I think he's playing??" Jonah and I ask while looking the other in the eyes. The room was quiet, but I look down while we hear Cyrus singing into a microphone... Born This Way. "Knew it" I mumble, but look down, I feel someone grab my hands, so I look up to see Jonah.

"My momma told me when I was young
We were all born superstars"
I smile at hearing Cyrus sing, but Jonah says "we should join in" I blush and look away saying "no, I couldn't." Jonah makes me look at him as he says "please, I promise that it'll be fun... I'll even do it with you."
"She rolled my hair and put my lipstick on
In the glass of her boudoir~"
Amber joined in on the song, so I look Jonah in his eyes, knowing fully well that he just wants me to have fun. I close my eyes as I nod my head, but we hear T.J up there trying to get either Jonah or Bowie to play. From across the room Bowie looks at Jonah as Jonah looks at Bowie, they're trying to think on who should go up. Before they decided we see Bex already playing the guitar with a smile, so Jonah and I share another look. With that we both run up to the platform, Cyrus seen this coming, so he threw us some microphones too.