Ethan Diaz x reader

This is Harleys birthday episode but she actually wanted it in this, on we go!

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

Okay I live across the street from Harley and the Diaz's, I've been friends with them since me and Harley were toddlers. She always has a thing with building and I like helping but I may have a little thing she'll get upset about. . . I started liking Ethan growing up! So I just stopped coming over, I felt so bad once I stopped, I still do! So for Harleys birthday today the whole day is gonna be about her! I walked out the door and went across the road and knocked on the door. "Hey wait I got this. . . . (Y/n)! It's been awhile come on in" it was Ethan so I looked down and nodded my head. 'Okay he just remembered your name! He's changed since the last time I saw him. . .' I snapped out of my thoughts because I got hit in the head with a pancake the size of my own head! Or at least a bowling ball.

"Beast! You just hit someone in the head!" "I said 'heads up!' Whoever that is should've been listening" "it's fine he's right I wasn't listening" I said grabbing the pancake off of me. But I noticed everyone staring at me "what do I have batter in my hair?" I asked pointing to it "no it's just (Y/n) you've changed so much since the last time you came!" Mrs. Diaz said giving me a hug. "Mom I'm still upset with her!" Harley said "hey she catched your pancake! Now you don't have to eat it from off the floor!" Lewie exlaimed "yeah alot of stuff happens on this floor, like remember the time (Y/n) lost her two front teeth because Rachael wasn't watching and tripped over her!" Everyone laughed, well the kids anyway I looked down sad "I did have alot of fun times here" I said out loud.

"Remember that little toy guitar I gave you for your birthday when you were 8!?" Ethan asked happily. "Yeah I also remember the other gifts like the little wind up toy, the bobble head, and the card!" I said remebering it all. "I think I still have some of them" I said trying to remember "who is this?" A little girl with messy hair asked looking at me. "Its (Y/n) she used to come over everyday but then stopped when we were like 8 or 9" Harley said sadly "I know why" Beast said 'oh freak I forgot I told him! It was because he was more cooler than Lewie to me back then so I trusted him. . . I don't even know about now!' "You do?!" Everyone that remembered me "hey Beast can I talk to you *nervously laughs* alone?" I asked him. "Sure" he answered shrugging his shoulders following me to his room. "Beast I trusted you back them to keep that secret right?" "Yeah" "can I please trust you to keep it now?" "You still-" "yes I don't know why?! *sighs* I just hate doing this to Harley and this day is supposed to be about her and I walk in and everone is talking about me" "except Daphne".

"You get my point! So can you please keep the secret that I still kinda like-" the door opened because Ethan fell to the floor. "I kinda like this kid that lives near here" I didn't really lie per say I just stretched the truth.  "You like someone in this neighborhood?!" Ethan asked surprised I blushed while Beast smirked "yes she does, sorry I gotta go and find Lewie bye (Y/n)! Later Ethan!" Beast said walking out. I looked back to Ethan to see him smiling at me "who is it?" I blushed darker and answered "he's acts- his n-name is um" I tried to say but then he asked "do I know him?" My eyes widened so I said "you do very well" then a smile grew on my face while he tried to think. "I should go back and apologize to Harley, but why were you behind the door when you knew I wanted to talk to Beast alone?" I asked looking him in the eye.

He blushed and looked down "why don't you go look for Harley she's probably in her room now. . ." He said pushing me out of the room and closed the door. I shrugged it off and walked over to the girls' room, I knocked because the door was closed. "Come in!" The three charmed so when I walked in I nervously said "hi. . . There's something I should tell you all, if you care at least" they were all looking at me. "Okay what is it? If it's that you're leaving again I'm not surprised" Rachael said taking her eyes off her phone to look at me "the real reason why I left was because, wait I gotta check something" I said opening the door to see if Ethan was there he wasn't. "Okay *closes door* I left because I started liking Ethan so I left so then I wouldn't make Harley mad, so now I came back to make it up to Harley and I realized I still like him! And now I don't know what to do!" I said sliding down the door grabbing my head.

Harley and Georgie came up to me soothing me "I still feel so bad though. . . I never meant to do this to you Harley I'm so sorry" I felt a few tears go down my face. "(Y/n) I didn't know, I shouldn't be acting like a jerk especially on my birthday!" Harley said hugging me. I hugged back and said "so is it still bad that I like him after 5 years?" Then I laughed a little, they all looked at each other then said "not at all" "but you should tell him" Rachael said after that. "I don't know-" "no he started being totally into you after a while you left, I don't know if he still does but just go for it!" Georgie said making my eyes widen. Harley and Rachael glared at her "Georgie we weren't supposed to tell her!" Harley said to Georgie and I laughed and said "so how am I gonna do this?"

-half an hour later talking-

I looked at the time and seen it's almost 4:30pm "Okay guys now or never I have to leave at 5pm so lets go!" I said walking out feeling confident until I walked right into him. "Sorry- (Y/n)? I-I mean what's up?" He asked trying to lean on a wall but fell to the floor causing me to giggle. Harley closed the door and I breathed in and out "do you wanna know why I left?" I asked helping him up "yes!- I mean who wouldn't?! Besides Daphne" I laughed a little and confessed. His face grew so red he couldn't believe it "so you left because you liked me, and you realized you still do?!" He asked happily. "Yeah so-" he instantly hugged me, I hugged back and I asked "what your mom would kill you if you had your first kiss?" He laughed and answered "yes, so would you like to be my girlfriend?" I squeled so much inside but I said trying to be cool "Yeah sure- oh who am I kidding? I love to be your girlfriend!" I said hugging him tighter. "I ship it!" Georgie says from the left side of us, we both laugh and I ask "so what's the best birthday you ever had?" "This one!" I looked at the time on my phone 10 minutes till 5pm "I should go, bye Ethan!" I said kissing his cheek and walking back home. 'Best day ever'

Word Count: 1,307

Okay I'm sorry I hadn't updated on this in a long time, so now here's Ethan for ya. Now as always read on my dudes!

~Louisa