Ethan Diaz x Self harming! reader

Twas a request.... from me putting 'Twas' now I want Twix.... on with the story!

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

Ethan with his songs always get me thinking, he's still singing right now too, but Rachael pulled me to her room. I shake my head and ask "okay what do you need?" She smiles and asks "what do you think is better? I personally think my pink skirt would be better with my shirt. On that note I always get compliments with my jeans." Looking between the two I say "the jeans, they match better than the skirt. Also do you know if anyone's in the bathroom?" She nods no, so I walked out and into the bathroom. Okay I cut, it's only because I have deep, deep, deeply low confidence.

People could help if they noticed me more, like mom, she's been wrapped up in my aunt having a baby that she hasn't talked to me since two weeks ago. I can't tell my two best friends, Ethan and Harley, because I'm not ready yet. I don't even think I'll be able to tell Ethan, he's also my crush, so it's hard to open up to him sometimes, and Harley would eventually tell. I take out my pocket knife and pull down my sweater sleeve, all the cuts, each one having a story behind it.

Ethan's p.o.v

I start looking for (Y/n), she left before I could finish, and also I was gonna tell her how I feel about her. I like her more than a friend, it's also hard for me to tell her because she's my best friend. Rachael told me she's in the bathroom, I knocked and said "(Y/n)-" she dropped something. I can hear her silently curse so I say "(Y/n)?! I-I'm coming in, okay?!" I opened the door, turns out she forgot to lock it too. I see cuts on her forearm, she tries to cover it up with her sweater but I already seen it, and there's a pocket knife on the floor. She notices me looking at the floor, and then puts her foot over it and say "ummm..... hi Ethan. I can explain" I don't even know what to say, but I closed and locked the door "can't wait to hear it."

-time skip to after explanation, and your p.o.v-

I told him everything, except me liking him, I'm not ready for that yet, freak I wasn't even ready for this. He sighs and holds my hand "please stop, I can help you! Big or small things, I don't care. Just please, please stop" some tears went down his face 'just tell him, you like him! Tell him that's one of the main reasons why you cut. He might not understand, but it will do some good to get it off your shoulders.' I sigh and take my hand away "Ethan, t-the main reason why I cut is because of... this boy I like." 'So close!' He looks up at me with glossy eyes and says "just tell me, I can help." My mind was doing the pros and cons until it decided to hint about it "ummm I'll just give you hints. He plays the guitar, has brown hair, and is super sweet, I've known him for what felt like forever."

It got quiet after I said that, but then realization hits him, at least I think it did, then I didn't see this coming. "Is it Harold?" I laugh hearing him ask that, he thinks that nerd would be my crush! Okay nice joke. "Okay just because you gave three hints, doesn't mean I'll guess who it is right away, that's like trying to guess a movie by only three clues." I laugh more "okay, okay, one last hint, he has alot of siblings" that hint kinda revealed too much. He sat there looking deep in thought, the silence killing me so I blurt out "it's you! You oblivious kid. I have a crush on you Ethan!" He looks up at me shocked, and then facepalms.

I raise an eyebrow at his actions, but then he asks "why would you cut because you like me? Second to last question, I promise." I side smile at him and say "because I always knew you'd never like me back... I don't see why you even would." He sits next to me and says "well you're wrong, and my last question.. wanna be my girlfriend?" I smiled so big. In my excitement I hugged him tight "wanna go watch a movie?" I nod my head fast at the question.

~bonus ending~

As the two of you stood up, the door bursts open with siblings old and young of Ethan, and his parents too. Harley talks for the family and says "next time you two are gonna be flirting, at least don't do it in the bathroom." You blushed a very visible red, and the two of you nod your heads and then walked to the couch. Last thought to go through your head was 'Harley Diaz you're dead for the embarrassment you gave me. Awww Ethan looks so cute when he's happy!'

Tbc

I actually almost cried writing this, I swear I'm a softie, anyways I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood