Ethan x reader (part 3)

Okay this is a request, so let's get down to Bismuth (😂😂 sorry I had too)

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I yawn as I stretch but see Ethan next to me, I smile and stand up to see if I can get some cereal and talk to anyone. When I walked into the kitchen I see Harley with Lewie "hey guys, what kind of cereal is there?" I ask and walk into the kitchen. Lewie looks up at me and I notice he looks kinda nervous "Lewie!" Harley says making me and Lewie jump. I look between them questioningly but Lewie says "I'm sorry for hitting you in the head with a baseball a few days ago." I smile and say "it's okay, now if you excuse me I'm hungry" I look at the cereal and grab (your fav cereal) and grab the milk for a good breakfast.

I sit down and start to eat "so how was the date?" Harley asks making me choke on my cereal, I felt someone hitting my back "chew before you swallow! And I thought I get nervous easily." I look back after I'm good to see Georgie, I chuckle and say "ummm well, let's just say I wouldn't mind going on another one" the girls at the table liked my answer, while Lewie pretended like he was gonna barf. I smirk and say "just wait til you have your first date, then we get to be the ones being grossed out while you are excited."  Harley and Georgie start laughing while Lewie looks down trying to think about what I said, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I look back and see Beast "hey Beast what's up?" He smiles and says "good, just wanted to see who was in my seat because I forgot you were here." I smile and ask "wait how do you guys feel about me and Ethan being together?" They all looked at the floor, I just realized every Diaz is in here except for Ethan now.

Ethan's p.o.v

I stretch and notice (Y/n) isn't here, I walk to the kitchen and see everyone there "well we all support you and Ethan, that's for sure." I look at Georgie as she said that "okay Imma just say it, (Y/n) Look Ethan has dated alot of girls before so what's to say you're the one he's going to keep?!" "Rachael! (Y/n) I like you, we all do and Ethan will always be there for you." I smile at mom, but am mad at the rest of my family. I walk in and say "look I may have had alot of girlfriends, but I actually am trying to remember everything I can about (Y/n)!... come on, let's go somewhere less crowded." I pull (Y/n) out of the chair and continue to pull her until we reached the park, I sat down at a bench and she does the same. I sigh and put my head in my hands "I'm sorry-" "don't be!" She interrupts me, I look at her and smile warmly.

"I know you've had many girls, but I can overlook that! It doesn't matter about how many girls you had... it's all about how you are now, and you.... you just got me out of an awkward situation with your family. Also thanks for what you said back there it means alot" she kisses my cheek making me blush. "I meant every word of it" I say and we start hugging but hear someone clear their throat, I let go from the hug and see all of my siblings. I glare at them but Harley says "we're sorry about what got said back there, we forgot about how happy you two make eachother...." "also dad started to cry afterward thinking you two ran away from home" Daphne says pointing at dad. He nods, I smile and Georgie pulls me up while Lewie and Beast pulls up (Y/n) and we all started a group hug.

In the sweetness of the moment I guess we forgot we are in the park, because everyone else at the park was clapping. We all laughed and let go, except (Y/n) jumped in my arms and started to childly kiss me, I returned it earning some awws and wolf whistles. When we stopped we looked back at my family and mom says "let's go back home" we all agree and start walking. I begin thinking 'I have to do my best with (Y/n).....

I don't want to lose her'

Tbc

Okay I hope you like this, now let's hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood